Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NiHa24

Kya yar........mein subah se Zee tv ON kar ke baithi hun abhi tak CB ka promo nahi aaya...😭
Zee Tv is so irritating.😑

I still didnt see the promo on TV.😭

I saw on monday 17 during the mahaepisode of 3 showsπŸ˜†
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Annamarie

Thanks so I better subscribe ZEE TV channel on my  cable again ,since CB2 and Avina r coming back 100% :)
I have disconnected it in Sep after CB. I was so upset with Zee .

Well, you are in good company with all those who are having to resubscribe !  For me, being musially-oriented for 3 gen's, SRGMP is the 2nd most important show, so kept Zee on !

Happy watching ! πŸ˜ƒ
radev24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Good to know that Zee USA showed the promo........and now I hope that they will show it often and will also not edit out scenes from CB2. πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah Misti that had to happen sooner or later ! It's just that I just totally believed that it will be shown during last w/e's DID !

Again trusting being moi nature, and as I told Radhika, trust that US and India will air at the same time and wouldn't that be neat ! Zee should scratch their heads this once and know the power of international market and viewership to do mindless editing and infuriate the fans yet again !
radev24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chipak

Di so finally Zee US woke up from deep slumbers and showing promo..I believe CB is as or mybe more famous outside India and Zee shud handle whole braodcasting and marketing of CB2 in a way so as not to irate fans out there (waise that applies for india too)..i read somewhere in US zee usually b/c edited shows which is not good for their subscription business...

And yes the song is beautiful...me to wish its not from any movie and is exclusively for CB2πŸ˜ƒ...Njoii

Oye Kudiye phir se haazri maar di kya ?! πŸ˜‰ You are prob the 1st person saying what I've believed all along that CB (and for that matter other shows too) are indeed more popular coz being away from India the Homeland, our Indian culture, religion, entertainment, music become even more valuable !

Nahi yaar I dont think they b/c edited shows except this once early this year to catch up which was outrageous as they chopped off parts which had more relevance to the story than giving prominence to wichamma etc 😑

And as I notice that a huge number of people cancelled Zee subscription here and/or India should be a lesson for the dimwits not to repeat their "brainstorming" ideas !

(Just took a peep at the musical but will check in later as expecting week-long company !)
radev24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Good that ZEE USA has started to show the promo of CB2 in USA. Let us hope that they value the fan-following that Avinash and Rubina have in the US.

Their trip to US and West Indies definitely seemed to have conveyed the message to the channel.

Also wish that you guys get to see CB2 along with us when it is launched in India.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

You hit the nail right on the head that Zee should wake up and smell the roses and know the tremendous fan-following here in the US, if they dont already from AVINA's most successful and history-making trip here and other countries.

In fact I strongly believe that AVINA tour may have a lot to do with Zee getting their act together and bringing the most popular jodi in serial history, coupled with the unyielding efforts on the part of fans from all over !
radev24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

I saw on monday 17 during the mahaepisode of 3 showsπŸ˜†

Txs Chalhov Putija for info ! Hey NiHa I think you still believe that I live in India (as you once did before πŸ˜‰ although I wish I did !). And Putija someone even saw it on DID also in India .. NiHa you may want to just stick to DID as just a matter of one more day to wait ! Or accidently catch it during commercial breaks.

And BTW like I've said six times already, hope CB2 is simulcast in US, India, UK .. in short everywhere ! That will put my mind at ease big time ! For a change, giant positive step forward on the part of Zee for their own sake.
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even Zee Asia has started promoting CB2!!! I'm not too sure when they exactly started but my mum gave me a video call around 4 today coz she knew I was all hyper about the promo and didn't want to miss it while being at work! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Saw it at around 7.30 as well.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: radev24

Txs Chalhov Putija for info ! Hey NiHa I think you still believe that I live in India (as you once did before πŸ˜‰ although I wish I did !). And Putija someone even saw it on DID also in India .. NiHa you may want to just stick to DID as just a matter of one more day to wait ! Or accidently catch it during commercial breaks.

And BTW like I've said six times already, hope CB2 is simulcast in US, India, UK .. in short everywhere ! That will put my mind at ease big time ! For a change, giant positive step forward on the part of Zee for their own sake.

Shrel I saw the DID one and posted 1st on the forumπŸ˜ƒ then again saw in this mahaepisode so 2 times I think its coming sometimes during the prime time so I saw some more comments on FB
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing this wonderfull news πŸ˜‰ Glad you saw it!! Haven't seen it yet, but guess I have to watch Zee tv again!! 😊 Wondering if someone  has seen in it the UK!!

Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

Thanks for sharing this wonderfull news πŸ˜‰ Glad you saw it!! Haven't seen it yet, but guess I have to watch Zee tv again!! 😊 Wondering if someone  has seen in it the UK!!

Hey Ashna, did not know that you are also from UK .. πŸ˜ƒ. Yep, I am also wondering the same. So far, no response from any UK forum member about the promo. So for now, we can assume that it has not yet been aired. Two of my friends here are a regular watcher of Zee and I have asked them to let me know whenever they catch the promo on TV. Even better if I catch the promo myself.