Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

~Written Update~ 19th Jan 2011 - 3rd Episode

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Written Update

Starts off with laxmi and Mehandar he tells her not to touch him so she starts talking to the kids.. and then laxmi leaves and comes back with a hose and sprays mehandar wit hit meanwhile keveri keeps looking for him as lexmi finshes washing all the mud off mehandar kaevri walks up and says thanks to laxmi and immeditaly reconizes her then later laxmi is comming back home and her dad asks her why so late she replys that she wanted to watch that new film... then she tells her father about mehandar and how she saved him and he didnt even look at her and her dad is about to tell her why when the preist walks up he starts to talk to the priest about saying sorry to jagmohan when laxmi says that they can decorate the statue in flowers.

meanwhile at the house in the village the family is settling in and as usual the dadi is screaming and shobna's daughter is trying to find some signal for her phone and vijay is talking to someone as someone comes into all the rooms with tea and then back in vijay's room his son is talking nicely to the servants when his mom starts saying that they should be sorry for leaving us in the heat!... and when her son says its not that bad she argues with him again...and then his sister says i hate this place because theres no signal and theres not even a proper mirror when her brother says theres no net connection either she gets upset and starts telling her mom that she cant stay here cause of no facebook... then her mom says oh man its so hot when vijay comes in with a cooler and shobna starts getting mad because she wont be able to sleep at night and then tells her daughter that its lucky that her husband didn't come or he would have been boiled to death in the heat

outside kaveri and her husband watch mehandar play around and talk about what happened but then kaveri stops him and says you know what for the 1st time hes stood so close to a stranger without getting scared and they say that there is something in this flower girl. mehandar walks up to the goat and starts immating it then feeds themthen talks to them about falling into the puddle of mud and says don't forget like i did to bring a watch when the maid comes and says well i didnt brother

all of a sudden a car comes up (AHHHHH yay the entry ive been wating for Big smileBig smileBig smile) and you see a boy come out of the car and look around (vivan bhathenaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed *melts at smile*) he sees mehandar who waves at him and so does the maid and he says bro (awwEmbarrassedLOL) then he runs up and says Bro gimmie a... and stops before putting his arms around him (ill take that hug vivan LOLLOL) and mehandar says good you remembered no touching and he replys ive been in america for 15(? cant hear that bit clearly) years havent forgotten yet!then asks the maid how she is and she replys im fine parag bahi you look very handsome (true xx) and he says wow not really i gained 8 pounds and then mahendar does the math in kg really fast as parag looks at him with the not bad face... then says bahi your looking fit and as mehandar does a proud pose parag starts to grin... then he takes a picture of mehandar and then mehandar wants more pics of himself so parag starts to take pics as shobna's son (ustaad? is that what parag said?) walks out and sees parag and then screams his name and runs to inside to tell everyone as parag sees him and says Ustaad(?) as everyone comes out he touches his moms feet and she hugs him as chandu kaka says he still hasnt forgot his vaules...and as jagmohan says afterall who's grandson is he and dadi replys mine (LOL)...his mom tells him that he has lost so much weight and then mehandar says not lost gained 8 pounds (ROFL awwwLOL)...parag replys thats right then walks up to his dad and touches his feet then his dada's and dadi's then the dadi asks him what happened to his hair and shobna's son replys its jel and dadi says jail??!! what did you do that you were in jail (ROFL) and chandu kaka replys not jail jel the kids out it in their hair for fashon now... and then parag hugs chnadu kaka and walks up to shobna and as he goes down she puts her hands out and he stops.. then he hugs vijay and jagmohan asks why he didnt come one day before and parag replys that he would have but he missed his flight... but he promised his dad so he came as soon as he could and then asks his dad if he was late? and his dad says no now that he is here its all good...

then laxmi is talking to everyone telling them how to set up the flowers as mahendar walks up... he watches her as she is giving instructions... at the same time and place parag is taking pictures of everything as mehandar says laxmi good name and parag is like laxmi, laxmi who? and he says the mud saviour person ( lol something along those lines).. and parag says what kind of surname is that and mehandar says surname wrong nickname right and parag is like ohhhh nickname.. whats that (short attentionspan much? love him x) and he says he will be right back and leaves.. mehandar walks up and hides behind a cart full of flowers whilst laxmi's dad tells them to empty that barrel of flowers as they empty it laxmi says she will go tell them what to do next as she gets up and walks towards them mehandar gets fowers dropped on him as parag sees this he says man this guy has become a flower man... as parag films that laxmi sees mehandar and starts to laugh as he looks up at herand she says first mud now flowers you know the kids are gunna say? flower ghost person (LOL) as she helps mehandar out parag is fimling this then mehandar and laxmi exchnage names and leave as mehandar watches the video parag made laxmi tells everyone what to do now the flowers are all there... as parag starts to have a convo on his cell (funny how parag gets signal but his sister doesn't) mehandar laxmi telling everyone what to do then she says that they can put flowers on the statue by climbing the stairs but everyone says that dangerous and then she doenst have a plan anymore

later that day mehandar is on the laptop (and he gets net connection too unlike his sister haha) then he hooks up the camera to the laptop and wathces the film parag made... then later on parag is sitting with his dad and gives him a suit and watch which runs by pulse and his dad connects this watch to the way relationships work.. meanwhile suraj is talking to ragini and saying how the scene is that you're a village girl who when "nillu" sees for the fist time and bells ring *phone rings* and ragini says looks like you bells are ringing and its his dad he takes it out side and says dad i wanted to come but and parag replys not dad but dad's son parag!... suraj is all happy and is like man you are killing me when i saw dad's name on the phone i was so scared. Parag is replying in a way trying to save him and suraj catches on and says thanks bro you're the best for saving me and suraj puts down the phone and then parag laughs as the phone goes away from his ear his smile turns into a worried look and then he smiles and turns and sits down and makes an excuse about suraj wanting to come but then he missed the train and then his dad cuts him off and says exactly what suraj predicted he would say you came from america but that idiot couldnt come from mumbaii! parag trys to calm down the situation by saying that he has come back after years he wants to talk please dont get upset and trys to get his dad to come with him... as the scene shifts to suraj who can't get enough of ragini.. and asks her to marry him again and yet again she says i love you but we have to wait and he says i cant live without you and she smiles and says your too cute, can i read the script now and he says sure and leaves as we see that ragini shakes her head 

keveri and mehandar are walking and he looks for laxmi and as he finds her he shows her how to get the flowers on teh statue she doesnt get it he explains to her with hand signals and she still doesnt get it

Precap: Parag ( Awwww) and kaveri are talking and he asks his mom who is gunna fo the pooja kaveri wants meha (mehandar) to do it but she doesnt think he will agree laxmi overhears and says why wont he agree we should try and make him agree, we should never give up

I really liked this episode those of you who know me know why Tongue man i watched vivan's entry 6 times before moving on and the but where vivan talks to his dad and suraj a few times too loool

PS: im really sorry for my comments Vivan makes me do that... Plus my Borthday is tomorrow and VIVAN WISHED ME!! i thought i'd share that cause im really happy :D

Edited by -PrinKa- - 19 January 2011 at 6:46pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana.bandarukwebbel_KAYNAAT_Shahara3prnczOmaRamdass.Angelnikita_88

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
ok thanks for the update.
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
thank u so much for the lovely update dearClap

wow Parag look so handsome and so r his other brothers.

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
thanx 4 update...
Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Alku!

Angel Hahaha Parag and Handsome I would not have guessed! I mean just look at the hands! ROFL
-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
ROFL.. niki di.. forget the hands my studmuffin is the defintion of Hansome!!!!! <3<3<3
KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index