India-Forums

Major earthquake in south pacific island.... (Page 2)

sverma Groupbie
sverma
sverma

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Smile Here's the link of the article lest someone think that this story is made up............

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110113/wl_afp/newcaledoniaquake_20110113171109

What does this and all your other posts regarding world news have to do with DID doubles?? Oh I see, you are doing us a favor by keeping us informed of the world events. Oh you are so kind.

GuruGhantal1 Newbie
GuruGhantal1
GuruGhantal1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Ye topic aur DID ka kya connection hai ?
Ye acchi se sochna padegaLOL
Yeh sawal pehle kyon nahi poocha jab thread pakistan ke earth quake se shuru hua tha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dramebaazankit_nyc

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
If this post was made because you genuinely feel bad about the situation there, there is a point.

If you are using a natural disaster to prove a point, it is pathetic.

Anyway, may God be wirh that population. It is tough combaing a natural disaster
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

If this post was made because you genuinely feel bad about the situation there, there is a point.

If you are using a natural disaster to prove a point, it is pathetic.

Anyway, may God be wirh that population. It is tough combaing a natural disaster

what point do I have to prove? I saw a thread about an earthquake in pakistan on DID forum and I thought wow it's great that we can post such topics here and I decided to post about different natural disasters around the world to show solidarity with those who have suffered.....Smile
Jess. IF-Sizzlerz
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Ankit, instead of opening threads to mock DharmeshSir and his thread about the earthquake in pakistan because it wasnt related to DID, you should be requesting the DT to move the thread. You need to stop being rude and disrespectful. Consider this a warning for spamming the section with these threads.

TOPIC CLOSED.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index