Major earthquake in south pacific island....

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This morning there was a massive earthquake on a tiny south pacific island.  I wanted to wish the inhabitants of the island well. Let's keep them all in our prayers.......๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
what is the name of that island...?๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You are quite an extremist in making points, aren't you, Ankit ji? Maaf kijiye, aapse phir kab argue karne ki jurat nahi karonga๐Ÿ˜†
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: debayon

You are quite an extremist in making points, aren't you, Ankit ji? Maaf kijiye, aapse phir kab argue karne ki jurat nahi karonga๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผu r very right...ek baar kuch idhar se udhar slip of tongue ho jaaye toh Ankit pakar lete hain hame....like  a pandit jee...๐Ÿ˜†sorry Ankit..dont get mad๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

This morning there was a massive earthquake on a tiny south pacific island.  I wanted to wish the inhabitants of the island well. Let's keep them all in our prayers.......๐Ÿ˜›

Where's the island, what the name of the island?? ๐Ÿ˜› You're one crazy person, Ankit ๐Ÿ˜†  ..
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ye topic aur DID ka kya connection hai ?
Ye acchi se sochna padega๐Ÿ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ah could not find the news
Normally a tsunami after a quake is pretty dangerousEdited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜Š Here's the link of the article lest someone think that this story is made up............

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110113/wl_afp/newcaledoniaquake_20110113171109

sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜Š Here's the link of the article lest someone think that this story is made up............

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110113/wl_afp/newcaledoniaquake_20110113171109

What does this and all your other posts regarding world news have to do with DID doubles?? Oh I see, you are doing us a favor by keeping us informed of the world events. Oh you are so kind.
GuruGhantal1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Ye topic aur DID ka kya connection hai ?

Ye acchi se sochna padega๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh sawal pehle kyon nahi poocha jab thread pakistan ke earth quake se shuru hua tha.