Cholera Outbreak in Haiti..... (Page 2)

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Kinara2

There has been a breakout of cholera in Haiti resulting in many deaths.  I wanted to wish all those people good luck.  Let's keep them in our prayers.

PS ---- Please don't use this  thread for bashing purposes.......Tongue
AGAIN!!!!!!Shockedalways something is happening overthere...but u cant blame those poor people..after that dangerous earthquake ..definitely there willbe epidemic like cholera..god will will help them ...btw..very good... now we r getting all important breaking news from DID....its a very good idea isn't it?WinkLOLLOL

Big smile It's a great idea isn't it?
definitely it is...if isay no..Ankit u would love to  write a loooooooong post about my NO..toh haan  kehnahi akalmandki kaam haiLOLLOLisn't it...Wink

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

There has been a breakout of cholera in Haiti resulting in many deaths.  I wanted to wish all those people good luck.  Let's keep them in our prayers.

PS ---- Please don't use this  thread for bashing purposes.......Tongue
AGAIN!!!!!!Shockedalways something is happening overthere...but u cant blame those poor people..after that dangerous earthquake ..definitely there willbe epidemic like cholera..god will will help them ...btw..very good... now we r getting all important breaking news from DID....its a very good idea isn't it?WinkLOLLOL

Big smile It's a great idea isn't it?
definitely it is...if isay no..Ankit u would love to  write a loooooooong post about my NO..toh haan  kehnahi akalmandki kaam haiLOLLOLisn't it...Wink

Tongue arey nahin lo karlo baat.........I am elated that we are able to post about such topics on this forum.......I am following the story of a potentially fatal storm pounding the west coast of the united states....will create a thread once I have accurate information..........Smile
Jess. IF-Sizzlerz
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Ankit, instead of opening threads to mock DharmeshSir and his thread about the earthquake in pakistan because it wasnt related to DID, you should be requesting the DT to move the thread. You need to stop being rude and disrespectful. Consider this a warning for spamming the section with these threads. We do not need millions of topics opened about the world events, open them up elsewhere! You could have kept us updated in the pakistan thread instead of opening up more threads for each country. P.S. a member can only open up 3 topics a day.

TOPIC CLOSED for spamming!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index