Tere Liye

Major twist regarding marriage?

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ok so if you watch KMH 2 then you would know about the twist that happened in there...

Arohi was supposed to marry Cheeku but Arjun stepped in the last minute and married Arohi (that was the big twist)

anyways so do you guys think something like this will happen in TL?? like Tani-Ritesh are about to be married and Anurag ends up sitting as the groom and our beloved TaAnu will be one๐Ÿ˜

I know that it would kinda weird copying the same thing...but BT is known for copying from their own shows...this is one twist that I desperately hope happens๐Ÿ˜‰

your thoughts

PS- Anurag Tani ka pati hai๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha. funny cuz i only watch these two shows. anyways, i hope they don't exactly copy it because if i correctly remember the episode of TL where taani tells anuraag that badi badi things are felt not seen and that dailogue was presented and written so beautifully that i wish we have more scenes like that but i think for the marriage they should have a mindblowing original scene like that one, but all in all. i just wish that they get married.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
i just wish taanu get married
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh i really wish something like this happens
though i had never seen KMH neither part1 & nor part2
but truly wish sum miracle like this happens in tere liye & wish our angel taani & anurag marraige happens (though they r already married) but this time i want anurag smashing tha face of that monster ritesh & filling Taanis maang wid sindoor infront of that mosnter !!!
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats just like what happened in Kis Desh...Heer was about to marry Rishabh Rampal when Prem steps right on their knot (I specifically loved that part) and comes in between them and fills Heer's maang with sindoor and puts mangalsutra on her neck...it'd be nice to see something similar...it's Harshad afterall, and we all love angry and protective characters of Harshad and he deserves a scene like that to put him in a huge sun-sized spotlight ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But I'm sure my Anu will stop this Ritesh-Taani wedding somehow...even for Arohi-Cheeku marriage there were lots of articles (one from TB too) that said that Arohi was going to marry Cheeku so just because SBS, SBB, and all the other articles claim that Taani is going to marry Ritesh, it does not mean she will (to all those Ritesh-Taani marriage lovers...meaning nobody ๐Ÿ˜›) because "Anu Taani ka pati hai, Taani Anu ki patni hai, aur Anu Taani pati patni hai"
Edited by MeraHarshad517 - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i just dont care if da scene is copied or extracted from another show i just want onu to stop dis weddin by any means and save taani from dat jerk.....
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u nadz...all that is left to show is anu taani ka one and only pathi hein...๐Ÿ˜whichever way they use just do it...๐Ÿฅณ
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just dont care if it is copied from kdmh(nadz di i stoled the lines from yow rofl) . all i need as taanu marriage and no repetation of kzk
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For a marriage 2 happen u dont want creative ideas v only want 2 c taAnu marriage either by hook or crook.
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No i dont feel that would happen else why would onu land up in the mental hospital i feel that taanu will get seperated and their reunion will take place only after the leap.........