India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Major twist regarding marriage?

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
ok so if you watch KMH 2 then you would know about the twist that happened in there...

Arohi was supposed to marry Cheeku but Arjun stepped in the last minute and married Arohi (that was the big twist)

anyways so do you guys think something like this will happen in TL?? like Tani-Ritesh are about to be married and Anurag ends up sitting as the groom and our beloved TaAnu will be oneDay Dreaming

I know that it would kinda weird copying the same thing...but BT is known for copying from their own shows...this is one twist that I desperately hope happensWink

your thoughts

PS- Anurag Tani ka pati haiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalifartuunShaily.chaha_khan-Ramya-Lubz.TaAnuStarktasticAS..sitakshii

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
haha. funny cuz i only watch these two shows. anyways, i hope they don't exactly copy it because if i correctly remember the episode of TL where taani tells anuraag that badi badi things are felt not seen and that dailogue was presented and written so beautifully that i wish we have more scenes like that but i think for the marriage they should have a mindblowing original scene like that one, but all in all. i just wish that they get married.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i just wish taanu get married

Tani91

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
oh i really wish something like this happens
though i had never seen KMH neither part1 & nor part2
but truly wish sum miracle like this happens in tere liye & wish our angel taani & anurag marraige happens (though they r already married) but this time i want anurag smashing tha face of that monster ritesh & filling Taanis maang wid sindoor infront of that mosnter !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07PratameshTani91

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Thats just like what happened in Kis Desh...Heer was about to marry Rishabh Rampal when Prem steps right on their knot (I specifically loved that part) and comes in between them and fills Heer's maang with sindoor and puts mangalsutra on her neck...it'd be nice to see something similar...it's Harshad afterall, and we all love angry and protective characters of Harshad and he deserves a scene like that to put him in a huge sun-sized spotlight Embarrassed

But I'm sure my Anu will stop this Ritesh-Taani wedding somehow...even for Arohi-Cheeku marriage there were lots of articles (one from TB too) that said that Arohi was going to marry Cheeku so just because SBS, SBB, and all the other articles claim that Taani is going to marry Ritesh, it does not mean she will (to all those Ritesh-Taani marriage lovers...meaning nobody Tongue) because "Anu Taani ka pati hai, Taani Anu ki patni hai, aur Anu Taani pati patni hai"

Edited by MeraHarshad517 - 19 January 2011 at 6:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

summikhanShaily.Nikita_David-Ramya-burgerchaap

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
i just dont care if da scene is copied or extracted from another show i just want onu to stop dis weddin by any means and save taani from dat jerk.....

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
agree with u nadz...all that is left to show is anu taani ka one and only pathi hein...Day Dreamingwhichever way they use just do it...Party

Starktastic

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
i just dont care if it is copied from kdmh(nadz di i stoled the lines from yow rofl) . all i need as taanu marriage and no repetation of kzk

Starktastic

Go to top