India-Forums

Major Mudslides in Brazil......

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
There have been major mud slides in Brazil resulting in over 600 deaths and billions in property damage.  I wanted to wish all those people in Brazil well and let's keep them all in our prayers.

PS -- Please don't use this thread for bashing purposes. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
More rain is expected in the area in the coming days.........hope things don't get any worst..........

dramebaaz

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

There have been major mud slides in Brazil resulting in over 600 deaths and billions in property damage.  I wanted to wish all those people in Brazil well and let's keep them all in our prayers.

PS -- Please don't use this thread for bashing purposes. Tongue
thank you fro the breaking news....Smileand another thankyou that i dont need to read news paper in the subway LOLjust will browse DIDSmile.. btw..god save those affected people

Edited by Kinara2 - 20 January 2011 at 7:15am
dramebaaz Goldie
dramebaaz
dramebaaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
God save all the handsome hunks of brazilBig smile...jokes apart i wish all  those people affected by the mud slide speedy recoverySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nycJess.

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramebaaz

God save all the handsome hunks of brazilBig smile...jokes apart i wish all  those people affected by the mud slide speedy recoverySmile

Smile Thank you for the wishes.......I can only imagine what the people in Brazil have been through.......Such nice people the Brazilians are, always in a party mood........not causing harm to human beings the world over.........hope all works out for those people.....Smile

dramebaaz

Jess. IF-Sizzlerz
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Ankit, instead of opening threads to mock DharmeshSir and his thread about the earthquake in pakistan because it wasnt related to DID, you should be requesting the DT to move the thread. You need to stop being rude and disrespectful. Consider this a warning for spamming the section with these threads. We do not need millions of topics opened about the world events, open them up elsewhere! You could have kept us updated in the pakistan thread instead of opening up more threads for each country. P.S. a member can only open up 3 topics a day.

TOPIC CLOSED.

ThatOneGuy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index