India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Future track-Lets discuss (Page 2)

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

we want another person comes in bharti,s life to love her & support . This way may be Murli relise what he done with Bharti.

SeaOcean Groupbie
SeaOcean
SeaOcean

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I don't think a new guy would enter for bharti. Things are getting worse between the two families and prakash has still not come back. Now that murli and his family will be put behind the bars, the family will get even more angry and blame bharti. I hope bharti stands up for herself, she should start working and be independent.
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I've always wanted Bharti to show her independence and I do hope the CV do make her stronger by having her out in the big world of wok and see how she overcomes the stigmatism of a dwarf... Mayb introduce a new male character someone who she can trust, not romance though why not she certainly deserves someone that actually treats her with respect- what with the whole jail/kidnap storyline doubt that will happen anytime
soon

I wonder when Prakash will rear his ugly head again...
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Well, as per the new track, she'll be kidnapped to perform in a circus.  It's good that the show is once again returning to its main theme of the travails of a midget - in between, it was looking nothing better than a typical saas-bahu soap, or in this case, a jethani-devrani soap.  Glad to see it back  on track

This time, Murli can't possibly save Bharti, as he's behind bars, and maybe neither can Rupesh.  I'm predicting that Prakash might save her, and then confess to Veena everything he did to bring things back to normal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index