Future track-Lets discuss

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello All 😃

so this week has been a pretty intresting week for BAVD. so lets think about where this will take the story in the next weeks and months to come, lets discuss the future track that may happen and also what we would like to see happen

After all the drama of the wedding, Prakash doing a bunk, Veena going hysterical, Kamala blaming Bharati and Banislal once again standing there with no opinons, Murli humilating his wife, i think its been its a pretty big week for BAVD. This story began about a story of a Dwarf and her up's and down's in life because of her height but somewhere down the line that got lost and it has turned into a typical saas bahu serial. On Fridays episode were going to see Rupesh ji kick the Bansilal family out of the house and demand everything he gave to the family which i think he has every right to do no one can argue that fact, he didnt give things just to Bharati but to make her new family's life comforatble even though i didnt agree with the way Rupesh ji went about doing things as it made him like he was wiling to sell his daughter to right bidder, deep down he had a good enough reason which was as we all now know to be him loosing everything so why not give it all to your daughter rather than your greedy brother, so he is totally justified in asking for everything back, but this in return i think will change the dynamics in the father daughter relationship and Bharati will blame her father for further creating more problems. Bansilal family will obviously think that Bharati played a part in them being kicked out as im sure Gaushala will some how make them beileve that and why wont they?, because they already think Bharati has stooped low enough and broken off Veena's wedding so this would be nothing. Once Bharati finds out what her father has done im sure she will go running to them and try and apologise on her father behalf only for her to be humilated once again by her husband and his family and i say HIS family because tbh they have never really treated her a part of the family. So where does this leave Bharli's relationship well this is how it goes as Bharati said today one day when they realise she was right and they were wrong they will come back and beg for forgivness and like a "good" Bahu Bharati will forgive them unless the cv's are going to shock us and she refuses to have anything more to do with them. What about Gaushala and Mridang after it is revealed that they have sold the property and now have no where to live, maybe then the truth may just come out but i dont see them confessing so easily that they are the ones behind all this. Now this leaves Prakash...do you guys think he will come back and after getting so close to his plan why give up and run? he only ran when he heard the police were coming at no other point was he scared of anyone, so what else has he got to hide?

Now what would we like to happen, personally after kicking them out of the house i would like to see them move in they obviously need somewhere to stay how long are they going to stay at Bhushan's house? then i think Bharati needs to get out in the big wide world and this is where cv's can make the show what it was orignally meant to be about, the problems a dwarf has to face in socitey...she is an intelligent girl id like to se her try go for a job and see her struggle but eventually get there and be strong independant and show that family just what she is capable of...i think it would be nice if Bharati developed a freindship with a male, not in any romantic way but a sweet freindship someone who can be there for her as a support system and maybe then if Murli see's that he will come to realise exactly what it is he lost. I hope that when that day comes Bharati tells him that its too late and she has moved on and if they are to get back together i hope Bharati doesnt give in too quickly and that she makes Murli chase her and woo her and show her that this time its different, they should start all over again and show them falling in love before they even get bak together.

well over to you guys now, what do think is going to happen and what would you like to see happen....Sorry for going on a bit too much ðŸ˜†
Yes.  I agree with you.  I hope they make the story more about her struggles in the everyday world then the struggles of normal people because of her height.  I want to focus to be more about her not Murli's problems.
kiran wud come back to u on this later

good points u have raised

hi me back

u know the story shud now show more strength to bharti  now.

she had enough  humiliation.. the further track shud lead to bharti taking firm decision and letting her father take control of bansilal and family..

and more than that rupesh shud be made to realise his whole show of wealth never did give his bharti any happiness..

money doesnt buy everything.
let bharti stand on her own feet and move ahead in life..

this is the way to go ahead and some place gaushala and mridhang shud be exposed to what schmes they had plotted

prakash wud return i think  but he has to be better person than the shrewd one we saw now

i wish bharti does not get angry on her father and understands his plight as to why he reacted like this. The real face of murli has been exposed in front of rupesh so he will now take a decision to keep bharti with him.

It will take a long time for rupesh to forgive murli and his family members. I hope prakash comes back and confesses to everyone that he was wrong and murli realises that he was wrong all the way!

kiran like you i also want a new male to enter for bharti. they could show bharti working in an office where she meets a new person who for the first time respects her and does not see her with disgust. They can become friends and murli can be jealous. Even though i think it's too early for him to react like that but in this process he can realise the importance of bharti and can question himself as to why is he feeling so bad seeing bharti with someone else.

Hey CB & SeaOcean 😃

That's exactly what im hoping for if Murli see's Bharati with someone else, someone who respects her, see's past her height then maybe he can start questioning himself and will start to have genuine feelings for her...i dont think it will happen, i think the cv's wil spoil it all by Bharati reacting badly to what her father has done and by going back to Murli very easily once the truth comes out and they apologise.

If it goes like that , then i dont think theres any hope for this drama as it will just become another typical serial
kiran u r right if bharti comes in btwn now then sorry to say she is no  more than a wimp who doesnt know how to keep her self respect in society.

so what she is a dwarf but she is human after all and the show shud show her grow from strength to strength

ya its possible for a new person to come in bharti life but  murli is lead here so mayb just to make murli realise there shud be some new track and most impoirtant focus shud be on bharti regaining all her respect and her confidence and self belief and also correct her father as he was the one who had put her in this misery

I hope they do focus more on Bharati as that is whats the show is meant to be about but they have goten lost is saas bahu drama

we want another person comes in bharti,s life to love her & support . This way may be Murli relise what he done with Bharti.
I don't think a new guy would enter for bharti. Things are getting worse between the two families and prakash has still not come back. Now that murli and his family will be put behind the bars, the family will get even more angry and blame bharti. I hope bharti stands up for herself, she should start working and be independent.