Karan Mehra turns a saree designer

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Karan Mehra aka Naitik of Star PlusYe Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has come up with his own brand of designer sarees which are out in the market...

We all know that Karan Mehra and Nisha Rawalare associated with their acting school, RIRO for some time now!! The duo has now turned yet another passion of theirs into a perofession. 

Yes, you heard it right as Karan Mehra fondly known as Naitik of Star Plus and Rajan Shahi'sYe Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has taken up his passion for designing pretty seriously.

A source informs, "Karan Mehra always had the dream of designing and styling. And to nurture that, Karan has designed about 35 designer sarees of which 27 designs are out in the market with a specific catalog. Around 500 retailers have this brand of saris at their shops and boutiques."

We hear that Karan's inspiration to designing these sarees came from his girl friend Nisha Rawal.  The duo's pictures will be put up on the hoardings for the sarees all over. The launch of the brand took place yesterday in Gujarat, and was followed  by a fashion show with Karan Mehra designed saris being the highlight. 

We contacted Karan Mehra and he confirmed, "Yes, I have come back to designing. I have started off with my own label where I have designed saris with new ranges. I have imbibed various thoughts and ideas to design the sari by keeping Nisha into consideration".

"And saris with my label name are already into the market and soon we are expecting it to go internationally," adds Karan.

Tellybuzz wishes Karan all the best for his step into designing!

SOrry if its already posted
😭karan is promo only his girlfriend and his business not his show. he look like gay.  
🤢i am sure soon nisha will go from karan life because  karan is dance to much  he think god give him everythink  in is life.but he dont no god is  giong to take everythink from his life soon.