Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF: Unlocking the Past Ch. 8/Pg. 27 (Page 4)

ruby20 Senior Member
ruby20
ruby20

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
heyyya Natashu!!!

amazing concept...genetic memory... can't wait to see how the story plays out!!!
i haven't seen much of this show...but will definately pay more attention to it now.
very well written...what elese can be expected...you r the writer after all... Embarrassed

take care!!
~Ruby.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

natashuLeve

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Please keep me updated and thanks for the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

natashu

PrincessPatel77 Goldie
PrincessPatel77
PrincessPatel77

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
OMG..u r starting another FF..Big smile
i love it the concept...its so unique..:D
please contiue asap..cant wait to read more..:)
and please add me to Pm list..

natashu

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
damn!
why!??!?!
Cry
i was supposed to be the first one....
FAIL.
thanks.

natashu

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
ok, so i forgive you. there.
its not ur fault ok? there!
i apologized too.
hmph.

You already know what i think about this LOL
i just cant wait to read the rest of this wheeeeeeeee
so dark, so ominous, so so so much like the shows flavor... haye haye...
us vamp crazies....  o dearie me... do i sound looney right now?
i think im loopy....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20natashu

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

~| | Unlocking the Past | |~

Chapter 1:

A Dark Alley

"You told her?"

It sounded less like a question, and more like a statement.

Seeing him groan in pain, Siddhran immediately placed both hands on his right shoulder. A rush of golden light followed, healing the wound. Abhay felt warmth spread through his body. With his strength back, he finally managed to reply, "I didn't have much choice. Look at it from her point-of-view! A complete stranger decides to show up on her door at midnight, to warn her -"

"Yeah, yeah. I get it!"

Abhay sighed inwardly. It had been one heck of a night.

"Ah, well. At least we got rid of him. Makes things easier for you. You'll be able to train her now, without the added pressure of exposing your real identity. She knows now."

The knot in his chest finally gave away.

Siddhran, who had noticed the change of demeanour in his friend, gave him an affirming pat on the shoulder. "You did well."

Not well enough.

He knew he had made a mistake, not calling for back-up. It had been utterly foolish of him, to chance her life. She was a mortal after-all; he would have to be more careful in the future.

"Let's go then. My place?" Siddhran's voice broke into his thoughts. Nodding at his friend, Abhay decided to give his over-worked mind some rest. After-all, their work was exhausting. The rest was well-earned. Still, the idea wasn't very appealing. He had almost failed to protect her. Almost.  The events of the past 24 hours came rushing back. He had sensed panic. Heaps of it. That's what had gotten him there in a jiffy.

I should've been prepared...

He had been watching over her for quite a while. Garima Mehta was a fine woman. Only twenty-six, she was a teacher, and pretty good at her job. He had only seen her do good. Not a step out of line. She was definitely a deserving candidate.

At that moment, Abhay knew one thing with certainty. He would train her well. Nurture her for her intended destiny.

She'll be better than me.

Turning to look at his friend, Abhay couldn't help but feel grateful. As always, Siddhran had shown up on time. Abhay had only managed to come out alive because of his help. His quick thinking had helped save Garima as well. Siddhran was one of those people. Those who lived up to their name. Perfection.

The thought made Abhay smile. Siddhran was more than a friend. A brother.

Siddhran's belief in him was the only thing that had kept Abhay from arguing. He hadn't done well, and he knew it. He cleared his throat. "So, how's everything going at your end?"

"Oh, the usual. He's good, the one I got assigned to. Of course, he learns from the best" Siddhran replied with a wink. Devilishly handsome, he was every girl's dream. So, it had been quite easy for him to slip into a college-going student role.

"And, how's college life treating you?"

"Just fine. Ton of fun, really. It would have been better, if I didn't have to actually do all the academic work. But what can I say, duty calls."

Abhay knew his friend well. Although he knew when to enjoy, Siddhran did his job well, with utmost precision. No mistakes. It really was no wonder that everybody looked up to him. Abhay included.

"Although, it was a bit hard initially, what with trying to register myself as a 20-year old," said Siddhran, as they made their way to his house. Both had decided against using their usual means of transportation; which was a quicker choice.

Abhay bit back an urge to laugh. "Nothing's hard for you Sid, we all know that!"

"You're right on that one. Just because I got it done doesn't mean that it didn't require the effort" he replied, his hurt tone only betrayed by a hint of smile.

Abhay gave him a playful slap. "OWW, what was that for?"

"Don't play dumb. I'm ready to crash down on that couch of yours."

As they both rounded the corner, Siddhran's house finally came into view. Without bothering to open the door, both friends finally gave into using the much quicker way. Looking both ways to check for prying eyes, they vanished into the dark in a swirls of bluish-white light, only to appear a minute later inside the house.

--
So, how'd you guys like the first chapter?
Now, I know you guys will come up with a lot questions.
Is Abhay a vampire? Who's this Siddhran dude? How does Garima fit in? Where's Piya?

Well, all I'll say now is that you'll come to understand all of this, slowly.
But, please do leave comments! =D

Edited by natashu - 24 January 2011 at 8:37am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena_123tanya.dsouzapallavisarkarMavi18mangonaminahil1997PrincessPatel77Nirjhor105dmg_roks_antaraAnamikaSJainPari-Gupta--AROMAL---kavita-alicia212Fallen Star0o.Leah.o0knumnummadmaxineshruthiR-Priyaa-leeseunggilovePrinsesse.SuvispamalotmonikasethTheBlackJaguarLevebookworm-ALS--

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Although  I didn't really understand a lot, it was interesting...and I want to read more!! I want to know more about sidhran and garima...and where is Piya?
So they are assigned to people and have to train them..for what?
And what was Abhay not very good at doing?
Update soon, pls!
Thanks for the PM!
And yeah, I am first!LOL

Edited by Suvi7884 - 20 January 2011 at 7:10pm

natashu

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I Like Itttt <33
Gosh did i ever tell you i am in Love with your writing? LMAOO!
but omg im loving it <3 
lol yea it is kind of confusing but ill eventually get it slowly! lol
great job hun <3

natashu

Go to top