Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF: Unlocking the Past Ch. 8/Pg. 27 (Page 27)

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hey Dear Nice Story.. Still waiting for ur update.. Do pm me..lol.

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

~| | Unlocking the Past | |~

Chapter 8:

She was looking at him in an odd way. Too odd for his taste.

Not liking the way his gut twisted as he watched her scramble for support, Abhay hurried to Piya's side. "Are you okay?"

At last she turned. Her face was close to his, her eyes studying his mouth as if analyzing the words that just came out. "It's n-nothing.  I'm okay."

Wrapping one arm around her waist, Abhay led her to a nearby water fountain. He had half expected for her to swat away his arm. To his surprise, Piya hadn't resisted. But her slim body had managed to elicit a reaction far from expected. That which involved robbing him of thought for one long, pulsing moment.

As he helped her shift weight to her own feet, Abhay's mind was already busy combing through all that had occurred thus far. He had zero clues about her powers. And a big zilch on her background. Essentially, a lot of work cut out for himself. But he had to do what the Elders had assigned him to do. He couldn't afford any distractions. And he had a hint that Piya would top that list much sooner than required for his taste. There was just too much on the line. The Elders had warned him of the dangers that would come to the fore following her 21st birthday. And he couldn't afford to mess up this time. Not again.

"Thanks. But I can take it from here."

Her voice breaking into his thoughts, Abhay directed his attention back to the situation at hand. She was trying to wrestle her way through his strong hands. Saving her the chance of a bruise, he let go of her waist, walking past her to allow her more physical space. He didn't want her getting hurt. She looked every bit the fragile glass at the moment. Ready to break at a moment's notice.

Giving her a quick onceover, he noticed that she was unhurt. But he couldn't deny the look of disbelief and shock in her eyes. And there was also something else in those murky depths of chocolate brown. With a start, he realized that she had questions of her own. Something had obviously happened. Something related to her powers. Because nothing else could better explain the odd look she had given him earlier. And as her whitelighter, he would be required to step in for explanations soon. But experience had taught Abhay that the initial phase required the utmost care. The transition not being an easy one. Especially in the case of Piya Jaiswal. She had no idea about the destiny that awaited her.

Turning back to his locker, he retrieved his bag from where it lay inside, stashed with newly purchased books and other paraphernalia. An awkward silence had settled between them, and he had no plans of breaking it. First and foremost, he needed to get out of here. Excusing himself, he made his way out of the locker area to a clearing off to the side.  He needed some alone time. A chance to clear his own head. And acquiring answers to all these unending questions would also be a good idea, he thought with a dry laugh.

Flipping open his phone, he dialled Siddhran. It had been a while since he had seen him. May be he was busy with his own charges. He probably was busy with his charges. Sighing, Abhay rubbed the unshaven skin on his jaw, waiting for his friend to answer his call. He needed somebody as his soundboard. And Siddhran was always the top choice, ever ready to help. It was odd though, using cellphones. All he really needed to do was focus and locate his friend. But he wanted to give himself enough time to get into the typical college student's role, which required going easy on his various powers and abilities.

"Looking for me?"

He knew the owner of the voice even before turning, resisting the urge to cringe. Cutting off his call midway, he finally managed to turn around.

"You?"

"Yeah, me! Remember, T.! We just met a couple minutes ago."

A meeting that would top his list of regrets for a long time to come.

"Uh huh. What do you want?" he asked her gruffly. He was in no mood to talk with her. Making it clear with his tone of choice.

"Well, you're new. So, I thought I would you know, show you around."

Apparently, any hint whatsoever wasn't making it through her thick-headed skull.

"No. I already gave myself a tour. Now, if you'll excuse me."

Before she could get another word in, he took off. Whew.

In his haste, he bumped into somebody crouched low on the ground, busy searching for something in their bag. Any plans of mouthing a quick sorry went down the drain when the person in question caught hold of his hand. Feminine but strong.

And he thought that the day couldn't have gotten any worse.

--
There you guys go! I know it has been forever since my last update, but I couldn't help it. I had been really busy this smstr with my exams and assignments.

But thanks so much for your support! <3

Oh, and on Pg. 26 you'll find this thing that I wrote for Tell-A-Story contest. It's not much but just something for a quick read (:
--
Below is a VM I made on Piya. A little apology gift =P

If you like this, then do subscribe to me on YT!

Edited by natashu - 08 May 2011 at 9:15pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

pa24703987sheena_123Soulmate27tanya.dsouzamansimpallavisarkarMavi18katiehiwatarivikramdeyminahil1997...Nidhi...EimenEnchanted--AROMAL--CoffeeAddictvidu87Rozy77Cute_GalPari-GuptashruthiRmalluangel.moonstruck.monikasethNomaa...Bournville..

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
FINALLY MAN! LOLL 

Reserved.
sheena_123 Groupbie
sheena_123
sheena_123

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

finally, you updated this ff!Shocked I was also waiting for this one.Smile

the update was quite interesting...the funny part was when abhai looked so annoyed with T but she has no clue about how annoying she is!LOL I also like the pia and abhai scene it was so...GOOD!Embarrassed

Well the end part was a cliff hanger! Now I am wondering who this person is?hmmm

Update soon, I am realli excited.

I also liked the VM, the song actualli suits pia and and it realli reflects her life. I like the efffects and GREAT JOBClap on your overall vm.

Edited by sheena_123 - 08 May 2011 at 9:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanderallanatashu

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
aaah u updated after so long and created so much suspense. Now u shud update really soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

natashu

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Tashu...finally...i was waiting for this for long...so Abhay isn't suppose to fall for his charge...well we'll see about that  *winks*...but what does he mean by "not again"...does that mean something has happened before?...waiting for more...hope your exams went wellSmile

natashu

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
wow awesome well going what a suspense you create well done thanks a lot for pm

natashu

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona