Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF: Unlocking the Past Ch. 8/Pg. 27 (Page 18)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Awesome Blossom! HugI like the way Abhay thinks in your FF. There is so much thought , stability and understanding in the way he thinks and conducts himself. But T surely seems to be irritating the hell out of him. Lolz. So, AP meet after two weeks in your FF? LONG WAIT! Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

natashu

Rozy77 IF-Dazzler
Rozy77
Rozy77

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
hey sweety, cool update! Loved abhay as usual lol, hmm i like hw da storyz goin n dats pia he catches rite? Guess il know in 2 wks.
Good luck 4 da xamz n thanx 4 the pm.

natashu

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
WOW...mind blowing update, loved the surprise!!

Keep up with the wonderful work!

Thanx for the pm!
Big smile

natashu

EimenEnchanted Goldie
EimenEnchanted
EimenEnchanted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Nice update..but waiting for more is pain..you know that, don't you? Pleaseeee update soon!

natashu

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
ummm
did u just say two weeks.
k
alright.
fine.
bye.

Angry
sups2222 Goldie
sups2222
sups2222

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
hey srry for commenting late, due to xams i dnt get time to cehck ffs n mails, BT wat an awesum ff.....loved it totally, this new a abhay n pia, omg i also luv sidharan, omg sid n t dat wl be quite intesting looking for ward for it bt dnt be angry if i rply or comment late on ur ff....
Luv
Sups.!

natashu

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

~| | Unlocking the Past | |~

Title Track
v

Chapter 6:

Part 1

Misha had thrust whatever she'd managed to extract from her locker straight into Piya's hands, oblivious to the heap she was creating. Her attention caught with something at the very bottom, she missed Piya's flailing hands, trying to catch at nothing but air to balance herself. In a useless effort, Piya turned around, only to bump into someone a locker away. A gasp escaped her lips, as she tripped on something lying on the floor. She barely got a look at his hard-chiseled features softened slightly by surprise, before they both fell to the floor.

The whole thing had been so sudden, that she'd been thrown not only off ground but off guard. Landing on his chest, she buried her face into the sturdy column of his neck, instinctively searching for a warm refuge from her fears.

Snap out of it. You're acting all jumpy again.

But, it wasn't something that she could control. Her emotional turmoil, or whatever it was had become worse the past few months. Directing her thoughts to the situation at hand, she tried to move off of whoever it was that she'd managed to land on. After a couple of useless tries, Piya gave up. Her hand was stuck behind his back.

"Slow down before you hurt yourself."

Looking up, she finally met his gaze. Piercing blue eyes seemed to bore into her. Piya suddenly felt really uncomfortable. Not with his x-raying gaze, but rather with their position. Much more intimate than she'd have liked.

"My hand -"

His reply was quick, cutting her off. "I know. Just stop fidgeting."

Piya hadn't even realized. She was trembling all over.

She tried taking in mouthfuls of air, an effort that seemed to work. Evidently, he was way ahead of her, caressing her back. The strokes felt tender and soothing while he continued to whisper something into her ear.

He...whoever he was.

Gradually she drifted back to reality drawn by his voice, its husky timbre vibrating against her face. He then helped her up, every move gentle. "You should be a little more careful."

Was that sarcasm in his voice?

Annoyed, Piya tried to give him her best glare. "Well, I'm sorry! I just lost balance."

"Stating the obvious. Are all you girls like T.?"

"Comparisons in first meeting. Judgemental much?"

Huffing in anger, she walked away. She had no idea who T. was, since Panchi had denied any further information. But, Piya didn't care. Anything even vaguely bordering on a thanks had died in her throat.

--
There you guys go, the first ever AbhIya meeting! Big smile
I know 2 weeks is a lot. Thus, I posted this today. Although Part 2 of this won't be posted until the end of next week. Exam mode! =\

Anywho, thank you all for your generous comments! Do continue to drop them as I love reading'em! (:

Edited by natashu - 01 February 2011 at 11:09am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaRoysheena_123cutemugtanya.dsouzamangonaMavi18minahil1997Nirjhor105EimenEnchantedsups2222dmg_roks_antara-kavita-Pari-Guptavidu87madmaxineCourageous_LeoRB81Fallen StarshruthiR0o.Leah.o0leeseunggilovePrinsesse.Suvi.:.MONA.:.monikasethNomaa.spamalotLeve

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hey tashu Hug just loved your post so much enjoyed reading it do not forget to continue !!!

natashu

Go to top