Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF: Unlocking the Past Ch. 8/Pg. 27 (Page 12)

sheena_123 Groupbie
sheena_123
sheena_123

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

Great job on the siggy!Clap

I realli like this part especially  piya-misha-panchi convo was realli funnyLOL

I liked how misha's was making fun of panchiLOL

As for piya, she is having this weird feeling...hmmm well she will get to see that whyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

natashu

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

natashu

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Natashu: Great jobbb

natashu

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome update....finally introduced Piya..yay!
She's going to meet Misha, I hope the flight is safe--nothing happening in between, I mean like the evil ppl coming...
Thanks for the PM, don't take too long to updateEmbarrassed

natashu

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hey tashu, interesting update..cant wait for piya to be home with panchi and misha....i cant wait to read the bonding between misha-piya-panchi..keep up the great work and thanx 4 the pm..
HeartMONA

natashu

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
reserved!
natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

~| | Unlocking the Past | |~

Chapter 4:
"Wake up!"

Abhay tried hitting Siddhran with a pillow. When that didn't work, he opted to pushing his sleepy friend off the couch.

"Can I ever get any sleep around here?" Siddhran yelled, very annoyed.

"You do realize that you've to be at college in an hour. Don't you have to get ready?" Abhay asked, surprised at his friend's laziness.

After much groaning, Siddhran finally got off the couch and scampered off to get refreshed.

Shaking his head, Abhay made way to the Kitchen. He hadn't had a decent meal in the past 24 hours. He had barely gotten his hand on the door to open the refrigerator, when Siddhran orbed in. "Abhay, do anything but keep away from the Kitchen".

Abhay couldn't help but roll his eyes. "I wasn't about to blow it up, just so you know."

Grinning, Siddhran got right down to cooking both of them some breakfast.

After that had been done, both friends sat down at the table, eating their meal in silence.

"You know, I get why I slog myself every morning. But, why are you up this early?" Siddhran enquired.

Damn. He just always has to ask questions.

But Abhay wasn't surprised. Beneath all of that groaning was a sharp man. Siddhran wasn't the kind you could fool easily.

"Well, I just thought I would get started early."

"And, do what exactly?"

"I did get re-assigned, like I told you last night."

"Yeah, but you never got around to telling me any details."

Sighing, Abhay told him everything. Her name. And, whatever the Elders had told him.

"So, you're saying that she doesn't know that she's a witch?"

"Yes."

"But, that's a bit weird. Powers start showing quite early unless you..."

"Bind them. Yeah, that's the case here."

"So, since it's all official, can you sense her?"

Yes, he could sense her. One of the powers that came with being a Whitelighter. Sensing gave him the ability to locate and find his charges and any other magical beings anywhere in the world. And at this point in time, he was sensing a mix of emotions. Fear. Sadness. Happiness. It was all rather confusing. Snapping out his thoughts, he then told Siddhran the same.

"Weird. You haven't paid her a visit yet."

"I don't want to startle her. Not yet, anyway. We'll go slow."

At this, Siddhran snorted. "Slow? I'll say. It's not exactly a meet and greet. Once her powers are unbound, which will happen the second she turns 21, she'll be vulnerable to attack. And, we're not only talking about demons here."

Sadly, there weren't only Darklighters to deal with. The evil community being the nest for many. Demons. Warlocks. All of the aforementioned forces of evil chiefly concerned with acquiring power, performing acts of cruelty, and destroying powerful good beings.

Abhay knew that Siddran had a point. Yet, he knew that the situation was a delicate one. If Piya had no clue of her powers, then that in itself would be a surprise for her. Not to mention the shock it would cause, when she'd come to learn of her destiny. She was a witch. Not just any. She had descended from a powerful line. Although he didn't know about her powers yet, the Elders had asked for him to keep a special watch on her. And, he wasn't about to mess up this time.

She was coming to India soon. He had orbed to check on her in Atlanta, what with all the confusion he had sensed coming off of her. But he had found no one in the apartment. Only, she had been there, in the bathroom. Running water had given him his answer and he had orbed back.

"Abhay! Off to la-la land already?"

Jerking back to the here and now, Abhay gave his friend a don't-get-started-with-me-now look. "To answer your question, her birthday comes later in the year. Hopefully, that will give me the much needed time."

"Right. Anyway, we'll discuss this later. I'm done early today. So, I'll see you in a couple of hours."

With that, Siddhran retrieved his keys and was almost out the door when Abhay finally let it out. "I have to come with you!"

"Why is that?"

"She's coming to your college."

"Oh!"

And, then everything fell into place in his friend's brilliant head. Immediately after, Siddhran started laughing.

"Of course! I should've known. This will be funny. Mr. Abhay Raichand going back to school."

"Yes, as your loving brother."

Siddhran, who had been laughing so far suddenly stopped. "No ways."

"Well, you don't have much choice. Either that, or I'll tell T. how much you love her."

One look at his friend's horrified expression, and Abhay knew that his words had had the desired effect.

"I won't even ask how you know her. Well, what are you waiting for? I've got a brother to introduce at college. We don't want to be late!"

--
So, how'd you like that? Hopefully, the story is starting to make some kind of sense...
I'll try and squeeze a chapter or two before I disappear under the books! Yes, exams are round the corner -_-

But, do continue to comment. I love reading'em! =D

Edited by natashu - 27 January 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi.raopiyacool95sheena_123cutemugSoulmate27tanya.dsouzamangonapallavisarkarMavi18jayreshminahil1997EimenEnchantedsups2222PrincessPatel77Nirjhor105--AROMAL--Pari-GuptaRB81shruthiR-Priyaa-pixie_nmadmaxineleeseunggiloveFallen Starmonikaseth.:.MONA.:.Prinsesse.Suvishootingstar.xxNomaa.LeveTheBlackJaguar

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
hey well written yar !!!!!!
Big Smile

natashu

Go to top