Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Shweta Tiwari FC .~*~. (Page 99)

Natasha_shaikh IF-Sizzlerz
Natasha_shaikh
Natasha_shaikh

Joined: 04 September 2008
Posts: 12863

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Lolzz... Sweet fan ko mai bol bol ke thak gayi ke ST fanz hai, zyada baatein toh karenge hi na ROFL..

And Mariam - Yes it was.. I didnt post that pic ROFL They were good .. No cheapness and all Thumbs Up

But for me, the best PRB moment will always be where RB came back from USA after Sne**'s operation and all, and he went to put Sne** to sleep.. And Mamji was watching them Papa n Daughter from door .. Thumbs Up No one can beat that ! Big smile
 
 
Wow.........Real kiss BlushingBlushingBlushing Shweta's first ever kiss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I dun think she has kissed any other MAN in her life other than Ronit EmbarrassedTongue


LOL Maryam kya tu bhiLOL Raja and now Abhinav bhool gayi kya ROFL

ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaMarz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

Originally posted by Prernatic

[QUOTE=prerna4rishav][QUOTE=Prernatic]
 





Yeh kya ho rha hai bhai yeh kya ho rha haiWink


This show was heightLOL Ek toh aise dhamaakedaar press conference pic se ShOnit journey shuru huyi, then on Prachi's elimination episode, they crossed all the limits ROFL

Prachi was giving speech.. bidaai speech.. And behind her back, ShOnit were discussing + arguing on something.. RR was cool.. but ST was like in fighting mode.. RR was irritating her intentionally, and finally when ST was like real angry, he hugged n lifted her up lightly and kissed her neckEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And thn she had a HUGE blush after coming down to the earth ROFL And Ronit went somewhere else.. ( may be he realized Cam was onLOL ) and the disaster part was, ST followed him tooShockedOuchROFL

Hamari nazro se bachke kaha jaoge Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaLuv-ShonitMarz_Mahira_fanNatasha_shaikhGauahargeous_N

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Joined: 11 August 2006
Posts: 2644

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Lolzz... Sweet fan ko mai bol bol ke thak gayi ke ST fanz hai, zyada baatein toh karenge hi na ROFL..

And Mariam - Yes it was.. I didnt post that pic ROFL They were good .. No cheapness and all Thumbs Up

But for me, the best PRB moment will always be where RB came back from USA after Sne**'s operation and all, and he went to put Sne** to sleep.. And Mamji was watching them Papa n Daughter from door .. Thumbs Up No one can beat that ! Big smile
 
 
Wow.........Real kiss BlushingBlushingBlushing Shweta's first ever kiss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I dun think she has kissed any other MAN in her life other than Ronit EmbarrassedTongue


LOL Maryam kya tu bhiLOL Raja and now Abhinav bhool gayi kya ROFL
 
 
Oh i meant to say onscreen.............Embarrassed  Eeeeeeeeeks Raja Dead Hope Shweta ne usse kabhi kiss na kiya ho Dead Abhinav better hai woh chale ga Wink Usse bhale kar le LOLLOL I must say these two men Raja n Abhinav are just soooooooooooo lucky Tongue Kyun Faran LOLLOL inn ko dekh ke lagta hai langoor ko hooor mil gayee ROFL  But PRB kiss was just................BlushingEmbarrassed (cant describe)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaFaraan92

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Joined: 10 October 2005
Posts: 3667

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I'm back!!!

I remember watching that, I would obviously notice coz my eyes were placed only on them. LOL

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 24 January 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaMarz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

farzana4shweta Goldie
farzana4shweta
farzana4shweta

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 1035

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by farzana4shweta

Hey Mishti, Mary and My Twin Fazy how r u guys im LOVING THE PRB PICS AND TALKZ you're all SOO right PRB are the HOTTEST JODI in the world Embarrassed Embarrassed


Hi Farzu........Big smileWell surely PRB are HOTTEST EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAur Guddi ne pics post kar ke saari yaadein taaza kar di..............Embarrassed
Yeah i KNOW YAAR and when Shweta ANSWERED MY QUESTION i was like AHHH and then AWWW soo cutee Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

I'm back!!!

I remember watching that, I would obviously notice coz my eyes were placed only on them. LOL


Welcome back Fazy..

Were u there on our site as well?LOL We were going gaga over thtLOL Besharam them! They used to call Prachi their choti behen.. specially RR.. And see what they were doing during her eliminationLOLLOLLOLLOL

Those days were such funEmbarrassed.. Couldnt wait to come n jump to online world and drooling over themLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaLuv-ShonitMarz_Mahira_fan

Natasha_shaikh IF-Sizzlerz
Natasha_shaikh
Natasha_shaikh

Joined: 04 September 2008
Posts: 12863

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

Originally posted by Prernatic

[QUOTE=prerna4rishav][QUOTE=Prernatic]
 





Yeh kya ho rha hai bhai yeh kya ho rha haiWink


This show was heightLOL Ek toh aise dhamaakedaar press conference pic se ShOnit journey shuru huyi, then on Prachi's elimination episode, they crossed all the limits ROFL

Prachi was giving speech.. bidaai speech.. And behind her back, ShOnit were discussing + arguing on something.. RR was cool.. but ST was like in fighting mode.. RR was irritating her intentionally, and finally when ST was like real angry, he hugged n lifted her up lightly and kissed her neckEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And thn she had a HUGE blush after coming down to the earth ROFL And Ronit went somewhere else.. ( may be he realized Cam was onLOL ) and the disaster part was, ST followed him tooShockedOuchROFL

Hamari nazro se bachke kaha jaoge Blushing

BlushingBlushingBlushing
Video???

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 24 January 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

Originally posted by Prernatic

[QUOTE=prerna4rishav][QUOTE=Prernatic]
 





Yeh kya ho rha hai bhai yeh kya ho rha haiWink


This show was heightLOL Ek toh aise dhamaakedaar press conference pic se ShOnit journey shuru huyi, then on Prachi's elimination episode, they crossed all the limits ROFL

Prachi was giving speech.. bidaai speech.. And behind her back, ShOnit were discussing + arguing on something.. RR was cool.. but ST was like in fighting mode.. RR was irritating her intentionally, and finally when ST was like real angry, he hugged n lifted her up lightly and kissed her neckEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And thn she had a HUGE blush after coming down to the earth ROFL And Ronit went somewhere else.. ( may be he realized Cam was onLOL ) and the disaster part was, ST followed him tooShockedOuchROFL

Hamari nazro se bachke kaha jaoge Blushing

BlushingBlushingBlushing
Video???


Bohot hi kathin sawaal puch liya bhai aapne..

Do u have YHJ vids? Embarrassed I have the date and all.. wait..

It was 20th AprilEmbarrassed Hrithik Episode.. Oh yeah, we had another stuff to cherish too ! RR came first in Voting.. And ST second.. All thanks to MangobhaiLOL That week we STians did a trick which other fanz couldntLOL And our two favs toppedLOLLOL ST was SOOOO happyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed In fronta HREmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaLuv-ShonitMarz_Mahira_fanNatasha_shaikhFaraan92

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shweta tiwari FC.. Most Beauutifull Actress of TV

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Faraan92   Replies: 1202   Views: 79218

Faraan92 1202 79218 09 October 2010 at 3:50am by shwetaloveyou
Beauutifull Shweta tiwari Fanclub

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: Faraan92   Replies: 1128   Views: 91063

Faraan92 1128 91063 09 August 2010 at 10:40am by Faraan92
Shweta Tiwari/Abhinav Shukla(Jkbh)Fc*shan new look

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: zaara019   Replies: 55   Views: 21712

zaara019 55 21712 01 May 2009 at 2:11am by zaara019
~~ Shweta Tiwari Fan Club ~~

Author: Shweta.T Rox   Replies: 1   Views: 3805

Shweta.T Rox 1 3805 19 April 2009 at 11:22am by Anababes
::.$hweta Tiwari FanClub.::Page 3 Updated:New Show

2 3

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 23   Views: 5044

sallu_lover 23 5044 21 December 2008 at 1:46pm by ::Prem$_Priya::

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index