Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Shweta Tiwari FC .~*~. (Page 100)

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I'm back!!!

I remember watching that, I would obviously notice coz my eyes were placed only on them. LOL

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 24 January 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaMarz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

farzana4shweta Goldie
farzana4shweta
farzana4shweta

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by farzana4shweta

Hey Mishti, Mary and My Twin Fazy how r u guys im LOVING THE PRB PICS AND TALKZ you're all SOO right PRB are the HOTTEST JODI in the world Embarrassed Embarrassed

Hi Farzu........Big smileWell surely PRB are HOTTEST EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAur Guddi ne pics post kar ke saari yaadein taaza kar di..............Embarrassed
Yeah i KNOW YAAR and when Shweta ANSWERED MY QUESTION i was like AHHH and then AWWW soo cutee Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

I'm back!!!

I remember watching that, I would obviously notice coz my eyes were placed only on them. LOL

Welcome back Fazy..

Were u there on our site as well?LOL We were going gaga over thtLOL Besharam them! They used to call Prachi their choti behen.. specially RR.. And see what they were doing during her eliminationLOLLOLLOLLOL

Those days were such funEmbarrassed.. Couldnt wait to come n jump to online world and drooling over themLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaLuv-ShonitMarz_Mahira_fan

Natasha_shaikh IF-Sizzlerz
Natasha_shaikh
Natasha_shaikh

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

[QUOTE=prerna4rishav][QUOTE=Prernatic]

Yeh kya ho rha hai bhai yeh kya ho rha haiWink

This show was heightLOL Ek toh aise dhamaakedaar press conference pic se ShOnit journey shuru huyi, then on Prachi's elimination episode, they crossed all the limits ROFL

Prachi was giving speech.. bidaai speech.. And behind her back, ShOnit were discussing + arguing on something.. RR was cool.. but ST was like in fighting mode.. RR was irritating her intentionally, and finally when ST was like real angry, he hugged n lifted her up lightly and kissed her neckEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And thn she had a HUGE blush after coming down to the earth ROFL And Ronit went somewhere else.. ( may be he realized Cam was onLOL ) and the disaster part was, ST followed him tooShockedOuchROFL

Hamari nazro se bachke kaha jaoge Blushing

BlushingBlushingBlushing
Video???

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 24 January 2011 at 1:25pm

farzana4shwetaprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

This show was heightLOL Ek toh aise dhamaakedaar press conference pic se ShOnit journey shuru huyi, then on Prachi's elimination episode, they crossed all the limits ROFL

Prachi was giving speech.. bidaai speech.. And behind her back, ShOnit were discussing + arguing on something.. RR was cool.. but ST was like in fighting mode.. RR was irritating her intentionally, and finally when ST was like real angry, he hugged n lifted her up lightly and kissed her neckEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And thn she had a HUGE blush after coming down to the earth ROFL And Ronit went somewhere else.. ( may be he realized Cam was onLOL ) and the disaster part was, ST followed him tooShockedOuchROFL

BlushingBlushingBlushing
Video???

Bohot hi kathin sawaal puch liya bhai aapne..

Do u have YHJ vids? Embarrassed I have the date and all.. wait..

It was 20th AprilEmbarrassed Hrithik Episode.. Oh yeah, we had another stuff to cherish too ! RR came first in Voting.. And ST second.. All thanks to MangobhaiLOL That week we STians did a trick which other fanz couldntLOL And our two favs toppedLOLLOL ST was SOOOO happyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed In fronta HREmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaLuv-ShonitMarz_Mahira_fanNatasha_shaikhFaraan92

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Wow !!! Guddi yeh sach main hua tha BlushingBlushing Kitna awesome scene hoga Day DreamingDay Dreaming Lolzz Guddi yeh sub pics dekh ke aur baatein sun kar i m having a doubt kahin unn ke beech main koi affair toh nahi tha TongueLOLLOL

farzana4shwetaprerna4rishav

farzana4shweta Goldie
farzana4shweta
farzana4shweta

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

@ NatzEmbarrassed THANKIE hunEmbarrassed 25th janBlushing.. GoshLOL M blushing aweien aweinLOL

@ CelinaEmbarrassed Welcom hunEmbarrassed PRB were.. In fact Ronit-Shweta are the perfect match everWink King n Queen of Teleworld Day Dreaming

@ Farz Embarrassed HiEmbarrassed Doob jaao doob jaao.. Aaj 25th JanLOL

@ Maryam EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yeah.. That was so cuteLOL Pata nahi what was he saying or doingEmbarrassed she was so cool with thtEmbarrassedEmbarrassed droolworthy stuffsEmbarrassed

@ Natz - Yes.. Cant believe 1 long yrShocked.. Actually 6 long yrs for usOuch.. Want KZK2Angry
Yeah i know YAAR PLZZ give ME the Link to wherever YOU'RE uploading the PRB PICS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

I'm back!!!

Welcome back Fazy..

Were u there on our site as well?LOL We were going gaga over thtLOL Besharam them! They used to call Prachi their choti behen.. specially RR.. And see what they were doing during her eliminationLOL

Those days were such funEmbarrassed.. Couldnt wait to come n jump to online world and drooling over themLOL

Yes, I was a silent stalker. How else do u explain me knowing what Shonit were doing. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Go to top