Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Shweta Tiwari FC .~*~. - Page 86

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Thanks for the tweet info Sumi !

I guess she will start attending parties once this Raja lets her be in peace.. Ohh how pathetic he is ! Shweta needs police protection for sure.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

whos sumi?... am i sumi?πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

im Nitu!!! 😳 πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can someone go and kill Raja..uffffff i really dunt get india on such stuff seriously if he were here then he would have seen..loser leave Shweta alone..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: njo921

whos sumi?... am i sumi?πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

im Nitu!!! 😳 πŸ˜†

Ohhhh OH MY BAD.. I am so sorry yaar My memory😑😭

yes u r nitu.. someone is Sumi.. who?πŸ˜• m sure someone is😭

And Celina - Agree πŸ˜•

Raja Chaudhary, her ex, assaulted and abused her again

Shweta Tiwari's problems with her ex, Raja Chaudhary, who physically abused her in the past, have still not ended. The actress and 'Bigg Boss 4' winner filed yet another complaint against Raja late yesterday (January 25). Shweta has alleged that Raja forcefully barged into her home in the Malad area of Mumbai and assaulted her as well as her friend Abhinav Kohli.

This is the fourth police complaint that Shweta has registered against Raja. The couple separated in 2007 after she filed a domestic violence case against him. The couple have a daughter Palak, who's 11 this year.

Shweta has now asked for police protection against Raja, and the cops are supposed to be taking her complaint very seriously as there are several other cases registered against him as well.          

Raja had also created problems for Shweta when she was an inamet in the 'Bigg Boss' house. In October 2010, he had hurled abuses at Shweta's mother and also slapped her friend Abhinav. 

http://www.masala.com/28553-shweta-tiwari-attacked

Celina_ thumbnail
Raja needs theraphy seriously and i dunt get how he gets offers as well..poor Shweta has to suffer for marryin the biggest jerk..
BollyPC thumbnail

Ohhhh OH MY BAD.. I am so sorry yaar My memory😑😭

yes u r nitu.. someone is Sumi.. who?πŸ˜• m sure someone is😭

And Celina - Agree πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† its alright guddi!!! i have no clue who sumi is but im sure u probably mixed up names!

cya all later!! i hate raja😑 but at least on the bright side shweta's ymggk performance is today! 😊
bye!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Bye nitu ! Yes I am sure someone from us is Sumi for sure πŸ˜›.. I hate how always I mix up names.. Ughh !

Anyways.. agree .. tonight is the performance.. πŸ˜ƒ

Celina - And I wonder how SRK is a part of that show πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
BollyPC thumbnail
ps. i saw pics today of raja at the zor ka jatka press conference and i felt like slapping him silly!!! 😑 hes a scumbag!

he always looks soooo drunk.... he probably is but still! he had his arm over srk and stuff! shweta's biggest mistake ever!
Celina_ thumbnail

Bye nitu ! Yes I am sure someone from us is Sumi for sure πŸ˜›.. I hate how always I mix up names.. Ughh !

Anyways.. agree .. tonight is the performance.. πŸ˜ƒ

Celina - And I wonder how SRK is a part of that show πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

yeah yaar can't believe it..omg i was so scared when they wanted to send him on BB4..but thank god it didn't happend..
Celina_ thumbnail
well now i am sure that Shweta was invited at Sam's party but she didn't went because of idiot Raja..what say..??