India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What will change Rashi? (Page 3)

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Here and there we see flashes of discomfort with her mother's schemes but she goes along with them happily enough! Confused as long as Urmi's waving the baton, Rashi's change is difficult.

I think EVENTUALLY - something like months away, Jigar discovering her complete nature and being heartbroken with her will be one huge jhatka - she treats him like nothing now but she does want a happy married life, doesn't she? I'm assuming that's a tick she'll want.

Jigar is too nice to be forever fooled by Rashi. He AND his mother must turn their backs on Rashi and then maybe she'll learn to appreciate them a bit.
Bubble

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
People like Rashi dont really ever change BUT I hope all her little tricks get caught out so try as much as she wants shes not  successful in reigning supreme 
uzma_patel Newbie
uzma_patel
uzma_patel

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
the only way rashi will ever get caught out is if urmi is the one that reveals the truth to everyone. rashi can change and for the better but unfortunately rashi is a puppet who only urmi can pull strings and control however once rashi frees herself and tries to forge a better life for herself and her in laws urmi will destroy it because all urmi wants is money. urmi is really vindictive so it wouldn't surprise me if she does turn on rashi and put the blame on her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I have this feeling that only JIGAR and HETAL can change Rashi...I mean they are so lovey dovey with her.....May be seeing Jigar hurt by Urmi's kalakaari...The more kalaakari , the more Jigar and hetal get hurt...she might....But then u never know....She is supposed to be lik this...So will the CV's change her and try to move on with the story? I doubt it...
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Another sweeeeet girl in Jigar's life will change Rashi

Go to top