India-Forums

Twilight
Twilight

Why Me? ~ Bella/Edward ~ FF - 1st Chap on 1st Page

Harmonious Newbie
Harmonious
Harmonious

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Guys! All in Edward's POV, some may be in Bella's too but we'll see. And please leave your comments... 

Enjoy and well... enjoy! 

Stephanie Meyer owns it all (Lucky lady!)  I am just playing... 

Edward POV

90 years. Since these tormenting 90 years, I have been overcoming the anger and desperateness to find, torment and kill her. I clearly remember her beautiful, fair heart-shaped face with those chestnut brown eyes filled with a pretence of innocence and her right feminine body curves which could fit easily with anyone else's figure. It was enough to sweep me off my feet and ask her out. After a few days, I began realising that it was more than a mere crush and that I had truly fallen in love with her. That same day she bit me.

And here I sat, in Alaska betrayed and hurt from her denial. She had only used me because I was very appetizing to her. She had probably been watching me and my daily routine and then had attacked me. Of course, it was hard to remember so many women dressed in loopy dresses and big flowery hats. She probably must've disguised herself or something. I don't even know ' I just remembered her face.

"Edward!" squealed a familiar voice. I groaned internally knowing who it was. Of course; Alice always made her appearance in a loud way; enough to break into anyone's thoughts.

Don't be like that, Edward! I have some satisfying news for you. But I still think you should reconsider your decision'Alice passed an internal message to me soon as Rosalie appeared. She immediately changed her thoughts to some dresses and in a matter of second, Rosalie ran out appalled by Alice's opinion on her new black gown.

"What is it, Alice?" I hissed clenching my teeth knowing what was coming. It pained me to keep a secret about finding her from my family but Alice and I had kept it for over 10 years now. She was very angry that I didn't tell her before but I eventually got round to her.

"I saw her ' she's in Forks. And Edward, she is no longer a bloodsucking vampire. She is like us!" exclaimed Alice gleefully hugging me. As much as I wanted to be happy, I couldn't because the wound was still fresh and it would only heal once I see her in the pain.

"Since when?"

"1 year now, but my thoughts are still very blurred. I can see that now she is feeding on mountain lions," Alice paused before spinning round to face me from the wall. "By any chance did you kiss her?"

"Several times, why?" I replied and asked, a little pleased thoughts spinning back to when her strawberry lips were on mine. Hell yeah, they were mine! And if I found her kissing someone else, I'll make sure she would suffer.

"I guess she developed your tastes," explained Alice giggling. Then her expressions were serious and she whispered "Are you sure about this Edward? Give it a chance'"

"I'm serious, Alice. She has to suffer from the same kind of pain before I make her my property. It's necessary'" I said vaguely before standing on the window edge and muttering "It's your duty to bring others to Forks. I can't do this alone and I especially need you."

And then I was flying at the speed of light. I got there in a matter of minutes as I paused to feed on a mountain lion savouring the taste. I am coming, my Bella. 

Edited by Harmonious - 19 January 2011 at 3:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nspn.92Devil_Of_HeavenAngel-Jot.RadiantTreasureOmaRamdassMona1993

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
this was really goodSmile
Devil_Of_Heaven Goldie
Devil_Of_Heaven
Devil_Of_Heaven

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
nice start 
Harmonious Newbie
Harmonious
Harmonious

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Note: The italics are their internal thoughts or if their emphasizing something... 

Edward POV

Forks High School

I was the first one to arrive at Forks High School. Luckily, I had everything sorted out with some lady called Mrs Cope who seemed all fussy about me. Old lady even remarked about my pale skin and poor circulation. Nonetheless, she seemed fascinated by my alluring golden eyes and was searching them as if trying to find a hint of contact in them.

"Wha'?" he questioned crossing his arms in front of his chest. Alice grinned internally as she read my thoughts poking Emmett in the ribs. "Eh' pixie, I feel yaw' bones!" Emmett snorted as his eyes turned to Jasper who was trying to resist.

"Eddie! You made it, bro!" cried Emmett jumping from a branch followed by Jasper, Alice and an irritated Rosalie. Funny, how long it took them to get her even though they were only a little slower than me. Of course, Emmett was the strongest and the heaviest so probably it did take him long. I chuckled.

"Shoot, Jazz! Don't hunt on Mrs Cope!" said Alice grasping his arms and disappearing into the forest with Emmett. Rosalie hardly bothered and climbed back in the Volvo with extreme loud music blaring. I stood there alone watching the rays of the sun more pristine. 

~*~*~

"Earth to Edward!" screamed Alice's high pitched voice nearly bursting my vampire ears. She pulled away, giggling and then hooked her arm with mine pulling me towards the building. I didn't notice that everyone was peering at us but every time they encountered Rosalie's big glaring eyes; they looked away. Hmm, quite impressive Rose...

Thank you, Edward. Urgh! WHY DID YOU MOVE HERE ON THE FIRST PLACE? She rolled her eyes after we entered, still waiting for my answer. What was I to say? That I was here to take revenge from a girl who I hadn't even found. Was this Alice's plan to hook me somewhere else so I would forget?

I turned towards Alice's appalled face as she dropped our cold contact and huffed away while passing a mental note to me. No Edward! I wasn't lying. She's here - I see you screaming at her but clearly you don't believe me, do you a**hole?

I sighed repentantly. Surely I couldn't think that way now could I? I peered at my timetable and headed to Biology. Alice had mentioned that she had fixed one of my classes with the girl. It might as well be Biology because I was fuming...

*~*~*

"Ah, new boy...Cullen!" said the short dark skinned man with his glasses hanging on the tip of his nose. I read his mind and stifled a chuckle. What a pale boy! Yet so handsome. Now my lesson's definitely going to be hard while the silly girls drool over him. Hmmm, where to seat him? I didn't turn to look at anyone knowing they would all be staring at me. However I did a quick check on their minds...

Wow! He's gorgeous! Totally sexy!

New boy, eh? Well I'll see that my future girlfriend gets no where near him...

MINE! screamed a blonde hair girl's thoughts. I chuckled.

Oh, I see his lips turning into a smile! Intoxicating...

Edward Cullen?  And I froze. Spinning round to face her, I saw her sinking in her chair, her eyes fixed on the paper and her hand protectively on her head blocking her pale face. IT WAS HER.

"Mr Cullen? Mr Cullen!?" cried the annoying voice. I span round to face the short man again as he pointed to the seat right next to her. I couldn't be less happier. "I guess you should sit next to Miss Swan..." I had already taken the book from his hand and was approaching her. A room full of gasps and giggles was overloading it but I noticed how she shifted away and turned her face away. 

The lesson began and I felt her tremble. Too bad! You will be trembling for a long time, Bella! But for starters, I was going to be sweet and alluring to her. That was a part of my plan. 

Do you remember me, Isabella? I scribbled on a paper passing a note to her. She stared at it for a while before lifting her fiery red eyes to meet mine. A small gasp left me and I quickly closed my hanging jaw. 

She scribbled something and passed it the same second. No. 

You bit me... remembering something now? I scribbled clenching my fists and gently slamming it on the table. I heard it crack and the girl in front of me turned. I smiled causing her to blush and she turned away. 

I don't remember anything. Leave me alone. I read which was in front of me. She was playing hard but now I was exploding.

Don't get me mad, Isabella. Things will get very ugly... 

Why are you here, Edward?

So you do remember me... I guess that was a charade!

Edward, I am sorry..

Too late, Isabella. You know what's coming for you. And with that I shot out of the classroom just a second before the bell rang. Now to make it to Alice.

Edited by Harmonious - 20 January 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_HeavenRadiantTreasureMona1993

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
wow, first book, with totally different concept, m loving it, keep updating regularlySmile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top