India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

THE KISS OF DEATH

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

After a snail's pace start to the week, today's episode focuses on the stellar performances by Jaswant and Kalpana Bora as KN and KesarThumbs UpClapStar. Kesar has verbally very little to say, but her expressions says it all, every look, every expression that is exchanged between this couple is LALLANTOP!Thumbs UpClapStar What a contrast to KN-YKW scene that made us want to tune out or look at KN throughout the scene. The episode centers primarily on KN and Kesar and is peppered with scenes of Komal graduating chef school at Green House while her other brother is in the mood for some lubalub with his mehraroo Prats after she voices her concern for Kesar and he explains away his attempts to find a job.

He that plots a secret crime his soul within ' is straightaway guilty of the actual sin 'Juvenal

The guilty is he who meditates a crime, the punishment is his who lays the plot-Unknown

The moon is rising over the Niwas.  SS gives KN the final details to make sure that Kesar is sent heaven bound with love as his devoted first born listens with rapt attention to his bauji's directions and Takurain nervously watches her mard giving his detailed orders. Isn't she one bit scared that he could easily finish her off one day for any petty reason if he feels she's in his way threatening his right to maintain his Dabaang power? She ought to be very concerned that for a man who values women only as the slippers on his feet, used and abused at his will, it won't take much for him to bury her under his feet either.  The generally chaalaki Takurain is overlooking her mard's dark soul. Surprising isn't it when they are perfect soulmates?

There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves ' Thomas Wolfe

Komal starts cooking school at Green House under Naina's supervision with Dadi standing by to catch any details her bahu might miss during chef training. Dadi looks on with pride after all spoiled brat Komal is on her way to graduating as Sax bahu.

When you grow suspicious of a person and begin a system of espionage upon him, your punishment will be that you will find your suspicions true. ' Elbert Hubbard

Krishna wants to know why Prats is lost in thought. Prats voices her concerns that SS is forcing Kesar to go to her maike when she doesn't want to go. Krishna defends his bauji "You are always looking for something wrong with bauji. My dad is not a rakshas. Are you sure Baba or are you just determined to turn a blind eye to him no matter what? Let's see if you change your mind about your bauji after you save Kesar from the pit in your backyard.  Or will you chalk it up to your brother's evil mind and give your bauji, the real mastermind a free pass on it once again.  You know that KN is bauji's loyal and obedient son and will follow through on his orders. Do you even think KN is capable of executing such an elaborate plan all by himself? Prats debates "Why force her if she doesn't want to go?" Krishna tells Prats "You are always two steps ahead of this family." Baba, someone's got to see the reality happening under that Niwas roof. You need to get that head of yours out of the sand and use that grey matter between your ears to see the truth before your bauji comes after Prats for the third time. You know what they say about third time being a charm and all that.Shocked Krishna explains it away "She is going for the first time. It's matter of bauji's respect." Baba, you never once wondered why Kesar hasn't gone to her maike in all these years while your Babu has been to hers at the drop of a hat which displeases you more often than not? Where is the Baba who saw through people's motives and was few steps ahead while pursuing Prats?Shocked

They are not only idle who do nothing, but they are idle also who might be better employed ' Socrates

Krishna wants Prats to change the subject and she complies switching to another one that also makes him squeamishConfusedLOL. Krishna stutters and stumbles when Prats inquires about his day and work.  "I searched for legal work. There is no shortage of jobs, but they are scared of me before they even offer me a job.LOL Searching for a job is work too, but haven't found one yet, I am trying, something will come along." Like your positive attitude Baba! Thumbs Up"Prats listens to him with a smile on her face as he tries to explain it away.  He switches the subject yet again for Baba is in the mood for attention from his Babu. He shuts off the light ready for some lubalub times. I guess that's the touching scene, another recycled scene, nothing out of the ordinary.ErmmShockedConfused

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others ' Mahatma Gandhi

Shamu Gandhi Saxsena is waiting at the table for nastha. Komal insists on serving the meal to her sasural. Adarsh is proud to see Komal treating his family the way he wants her to and rewards her with a smile. That's a start! After all Komal has finally towed the line of the Sax parampara by doing her wifely duties. Dadi tells Shamu to eat his food. What is he a two year old?

Honor is obtained by eating this tasty dish' of all gifts, this is the greatest gift ' Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Shamu and Adarsh are behaving like judges on Top Chef today. Father and son are sleuthing away with pareshaan and suspicious looks as they sample a bite of Komal's cooking. Adarsh parrots Shamu's words. "Who made the food today, it tastes different? It's very tasty." The Sax men praise Komal's cooking. Was that an insult directed at Naina implying she was a poor cook to date and they ate it anyways?Ouch Adarsh shares happy glances with Komal for she has passed the test.  Her reward for graduating Sax cooking school is SR with her husband.

No matter how long we exist, we have our memories. Points in time which time itself cannot erase. Suffering may distort my backward glances, but even to suffering, some memories will yield nothing of their beauty or their splendor. Rather they remain as hard as gems ' Anne Rice (Blood and Gold)

The devil's voice is sweet to hear ' Stephen King

KN arrives with a glass in hand and Kesar wonders what he is up toErmm. He speaks in a loving way following SS's directions. "Truth is I never liked you. When I heard you were going away, I feel love for you fills every nook and cranny of my heart. It feels empty. You won't believe my words, why would you? I haven't done anything to earn your trust. You are human, you are my wife, accept it or not, I love you very much."  Sweet words of evilAngry. He offers the hot milk "I haven't given you anything to this day, thought it's a long trip and it's very cold outside, you have to take care of your health, so go ahead and drink this hot milk. Drink it! " He knows to tell her just what she is yearning to hear before he drops her six feet under. How dark can his soul get?ShockedOuchConfused

One who condones evil is just as guilty as the one who perpetrates it - Martin Luther King

What is evil? There is only one evil, to deny life - D H Lawrence

If I die a violent death, as some fear and a few are plotting, I know that the violence will be in thought and the actions of the assassins, not in my dying - Indira Gandhi

Kesar takes the cup and KN continues his sweet talking "whatever and however I am, I am after all your husband." And true to form she does just that. The lucky devil married someone who loves him in spite of who he is. "I knew you will do anything for me. With a victorious smile he watches her as she starts feeling dizzy and vision turns fuzzy. "Having fun? Do you know what I gave you? Don't be scared. Starting today, all your sadness and pain will end."AngryOuch And your pain and suffering KN, is about to begin KN, so watch out. This time it's going to be the matriarch of the family leading the pack of do-gooders. "You will end it and sleep peaceful. I will put you to sleep for the next seven lifetimes. No one will find out anything. You won't know it. You have done so much for me, it's my duty to do something for you. You will go away as a suhagan. Go in peace." KN continues sweet talking Kesar into drinking the drug-laced milk. Once he accomplishes his mission he reverts back to his true to form vile behavior, taunting, insulting and ridiculing her assuming she is too far gone to hear a thing. Little does he know she may have remembered it all and it may come to haunt him after all. After all SS doesn't call him bayl budhi for nothing. Thinking is not his forte.Tongue

You do have a story inside you; it lies articulate and waiting to be written -- behind your silence and your suffering ' Anne Rice (Pandora)

KN taps her face "can you hear what I am saying? Can you see anything Kesar? What happened? Kesar? Look at me, your husband is sitting in front of you when you are dying. What can I do? For me to get Arghoosia you have to go na?" Kesar asks him in spite of her drug induced state "Why did you do this to me?" KN brushes her accusation off "I didn't do anything to you. I just cleared my path. For the last time see your husband right in front of your eyesEvil Smile.  Kesar's eyes must have hurtTongue. If you see your husband's face at the end of your life, your journey will be easy. Gods will be happy. When you are given a boon, what will you ask? You will complain that I beat you, made your life hell, but saying all this wont' help. Pray to God to be born not kaali (dark-skinned) but a gori (fair-skinned). What a shallow personality! Ermm

Kesar asks "What was my fault?" KN prises her fingers off his jacket where she was holding on to him for dear life and let her drop on the bed like a rag doll. "What can I say? Kesar are you dead?" You are one sick dude. Is there a place worse than hell where they might retain a spot for you when you are ready?Angry

Preview:  Ganti Dadi follows KN out of the kitchen after seeing him carry something in his arms. She catches a glimpse of Kesar's blue saree and realizes that her potha is up to no good. Ganti Dadi is about to embark on her new hobby "sleuthing and detectivegiri". Way to go Ganti Dadi, melt that wax off the faces of your son, his wife and his firstborn. Once she starts singing like a canary we may well know the cause of the karaab hawa at the Niwas.

Not too long ago when SS locked Prats up in her room while Krishna was away, Ganti Dadi grabbed her son by his beard while she rang her bell to voice her dissension. At that time SS said he has not killed anyone for 17 years. Will he be as truthful to his mother this time around? Or was it a lie all along? What's the need to go to temples and pray for the family when the actions are in direct opposition to divine love.

Kudos to Jaswant and Kalpana Bora for a brilliant scene! LALLANTOP! Even gets the SAPTARISHI TARON AWARD after a long time. As painful and pathetic as her plight was, the scene had us engrossed from start to finish. The look Kesar gave KN when she saw him walk in with a glass in hand was perfection! There was no accusation, question or anger but she stood before him as a mirror for him to see himself reflected in all his vilified glory. But KN the horny Takur was beyond any such reflections. He gloated with not an ounce of repentance for his behavior towards her even after all these years.

The last time KN pulled off his dramabazz with her it was after he killed their baby in utero following his mother's orders to teach her a lesson she won't soon forget. Later to save his and his mother's sorry behinds from rotting in jail he gave an Oscar worthy performance to get the FIR charges against them dropped at SS's insistence and his guidance. KN followed his bauji's orders to a tee,  Kesar was too caught up in her acceptance of and in love with him that she didn't see the light. She is now paying the price for her ignorance and denial of the truth.

Will being buried six feet under finally make Kesar see the light in more ways than one? She is suspicious of the sudden change in SS and KN's attitudes in recent days. Her heart is warning her it isn't the right time to go away, maybe even questioning the sudden gracious offer to send her to maike for the first time since she entered the Niwas as the eldest bahu. This has got Prats thinking there is something the matter here after she overhears SS tell Kesar to keep her distance from her devrani. 

Ganti Dadi, the senior sleuther is now taking a page out of Prats's book and is all set to see, snoop and shout to break this case wide open and set free SS's skeletons for the world to see. After 22 years Ganti Dadi will have plenty to say.  How will SS tackle his mother, his biggest albatross now that she has finally activated her vocal chords? How much of a threat will she pose to SS and his future plans? Will Ganti Dadi choose the path of truth and expose SS and KN's atrocities? Will she be willing to pay the price whatever it may be to protect her two bahus with Krishna, her potha by her side to help and protect her from RED who seem to be getting more daring with their evil actions over the years.  SS may well be a toothless tiger in partnership with his wife and firstborn who lack in thinking skills.

Please Hugshare your thoughtsErmm and comments Tongueon Today's Episode.Clap

Edited by MERARAI - 19 January 2011 at 4:10pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011tara_211td_dhoomcorvette---Yemi---CrAzYRED-Sheena-Mitu_telstraHamiSky....Poojie....

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Mera

Great post as always babe

As I remarked elsewhere, Kesar mostly infuriates me but today my heart really hurt seeing her plight....kudos to both Kalpana and Jaswant - superb performances from both

Icing will be if the CVs leave her part open, though I suspct another actress will fill in..

Kriya "moment" was a non-moment! Best bit was Krishna complaining about the cold before he jumped in bed....for me their chemistry was pretty stone cold too, I'm afraid...

All in all at least the pace has turned more interesting and pacy albeit more sinister too......now waiting for the Voice!!!

Time to turn in for me so will catch up widya tomoz! Night night!Hug 

Edited by Madmadgirl - 19 January 2011 at 4:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Hey Mera

Great post as always babe

As I remarked elsewhere, Kesar mostly infuriates me but today my heart really hurt seeing her plight....kudos to both Kalpana and Jaswant - superb performances from both

Icing will be if the CVs leave her part open, though I suspct another actress will fill in..

Kriya "moment" was a non-moment! Best bit was Krishna complaining about the cold before he jumped in bed....for me their chemistry was pretty stone cold too, I'm afraid...

All in all at least the pace has turned more interesting and pacy albeit more sinister too......now waiting for the Voice!!!

Time to turn in for me so will catch up widya tomoz! Night night!Hug 

Bueno Notte! MMGSleepy

Come prepared to see GD shake the foundation of the Niwas with her blood chiling call. I really hope she shouts "PRATIGWA" and it wasn't only a promo clip.Thumbs Up

corvetteCrAzYRED

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Hi Merarai very well written as always .

Thank you for the lovely thoghtfully post . i always enjoyed and loves your post .its hard to comments for me cause i cant write like u
all i said keep posting .love it
sometime ROFL 

Also, Finally Merari has found the toching seen that waited

He switches the subject yet again for Baba is in the mood for attention from his Babu. He shuts off the light ready for some lubalub times. I guess that's the touching scene, another recycled scene, nothing out of the ordinary.ErmmShockedConfused
Thank you dear

CrAzYREDMERARAI

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Nice post Mera, particularly enjoyed the commentary. KB as Kesar was the star yesterday no doubt.  She outshone everyone. 

Shakti despite being a dutiful and obedient son has with his father knowledge aborted 4 kids.  Its quite normal to assume for Krishna that he acted alone as he is the one who threatened to kill Kesar and in front of everyone SS scolded him to do such a thing. 

At least the track is moving forward and hoping that Arushi's exit from TN is sooner than later,
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
yara very well said asusual u r a Starforsure yes yesterday was a arushiless epi so its always a for me yesterday i felt like crying due to paijn reflected on kesars face and hated shakti like anything i think all because of there brilliannt acting and i want ss real face to b revealed infront of k i am afraid that prats will know about ss ND AMMA INVOLVED ALONG WITH SHAKTI AND WHEN SHE WILL TELL K HE WILL GET ANGRY
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
For once can we see Prats not sulk in the bedroom and have Krishna trying to appease and cajole her to show him some attention. Makes him look pathetic when he does that almost every night. Granted he is over the moon in love with his mehraroo Prats Babu, but this is getting stale.

When will we see Prats, the modern educated woman naturally show Krishna some attention in the bedroom without him having to beg for it. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top