India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Another add on??

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I think another woman  is on the way in this men land....and she will be NIKITA...what do u think guys? i am happy Toasty and Niki will be the team to fix Pashu...the rude guy...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Kinara ji,

I don't agree with you that Pashu is a rude guy. Its a story of a common Indian middle class family where the eldest son does so much for his family. Smile

His father had  too manny expectations from him and he has sacrificed golden time of his life for his family.  I have seen this phenomenon in real life. Cry

It has happed to me, as my dad wanted me to take care of the family business, almost same business, suitings and shirtings plus some sarees too, but I refused to my dad saying that I was not interested. Thank God I continued my education, got my degrees and became a professional. My dad was proud of me because I supported my family. I used to send tons of money backhome and later all my three brothers and parents joined me here in Canada. My sister didn't want to come because his husband is holding an executive position in State Bank.

I love this show. Its very close to reality. I like all the charecters, Tej, Toasty, all brothers, grand dad and Mr. Chaturvedi.

Hey Summer bhai, do you follow the show my friend?

Friends, I have been a silent reader of this Forum and I do follow this show but promised myself that I wouldn't post anything due to my busy schedule but Kinaraji has forced me to write by calling Pashu a rude guy.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitaakumarscinerdkinara17

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaspalToronto

Kinara ji,

I don't agree with you that Pashu is a rude guy. Its a story of a common Indian middle class family where the eldest son does so much for his family. Smile

His father had  too manny expectations from him and he has sacrificed golden time of his life for his family.  I have seen this phenomenon in real life. Cry

It has happed to me, as my dad wanted me to take care of the family business, almost same business, suitings and shirtings plus some sarees too, but I refused to my dad saying that I was not interested. Thank God I continued my education, got my degrees and became a professional. My dad was proud of me because I supported my family. I used to send tons of money backhome and later all my three brothers and parents joined me here in Canada. My sister didn't want to come because his husband is holding an executive position in State Bank.

I love this show. Its very close to reality. I like all the charecters, Tej, Toasty, all brothers, grand dad and Mr. Chaturvedi.

Hey Summer bhai, do you follow the show my friend?

Friends, I have been a silent reader of this Forum and I do follow this show but promised myself that I wouldn't post anything due to my busy schedule but Kinaraji has forced me to write by calling Pashu a rude guy.LOL
yes iagree with you and ur each and every words..but u havenot read my other post ab8 Pashu...if u have time read that post...Over there i have written about Pashu..Pashu is the victim of society..,responsibilities,etc...i understand..but for the time being he  has a rude attitude and he will be much better as the story will move on...its a very interesting story  which attracts me lot...thanks to Pashu the rude guy bcoz of him..we have known ab8 u and ur pastLOLsee thats call my magic words....LOLLOLjo itna bz schedule ke baad bhi aapko likhne mai majboor kardiyaLOL

Edited by Kinara2 - 19 January 2011 at 7:34pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index