Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

what gain will robi get if he marries jonaki (Page 4)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 67424

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

He will blackmail Moli by marrying Jonaki.
 
what is there to blackmail mouli by marrying jonaki....there is some other plans going on in his mind....but whatever its happening now i am sorry to say he is mentally ill

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Joined: 08 December 2007
Posts: 3551

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by anuu2010

if roby marries jonaki he can come close to mauli 's family and can execute all plans against her .he is going to use jonaki as gate pass to enter into mauli's life

 the symptoms have happened on the very day when he get to know robin being his son....it got very worst on TapLi marriage...and his real hard knock on the pillar in the temple in his drunken state might also be the reason

yes Mages...u r right maybe his condition bcame worse when he got hurt on his head due 2 that pillar...head injury could b the reason..as it's vry dangerous..Disapprove



Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Joined: 08 December 2007
Posts: 3551

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

guyyz u dnt remember robby said that this girl made him like this after mouli so its clear jonaki is brain washing robby n btw robby isnt in a gud mental condition so dnt hit him if he did sumthing bad but at the end he's anu's bro like ananya at the end feels her mistake n ask taanu to get married robby will surely support them after leap i think
 
well i feel the same too....i guess jonaki have been brainwashing him...but how did jonaki-robindo met...did she went to US....its all confusing and making no sense at all....
 
well yes whatever he will do now is not purposely but because he is suffering from a mental disorder.....like his bro anu....even robi have gone insane in love....
 
the whole family is dumb not realising that robi is suffering a mental disorder...now whatever will happen because of his obsessive compulsive disorder...after seeing tdys episode its confirm now that he is suffering from a mental disorder...a very dangerous one...he is obsessively in love with mouli now....a hatred for the world as well for taani....he is suffering within himself and noone could notice it

yeah well said Mages, Robi is suffering from  obsessive compulsive disorder. He has 2 b treated fast, atleast Anurag shud recognize Robi's condition as I don't expect anything from any other family member...Tapli shud suffer now!!!...this selfish jodi shud face a lot!!!

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 67424

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by anuu2010

if roby marries jonaki he can come close to mauli 's family and can execute all plans against her .he is going to use jonaki as gate pass to enter into mauli's life

 the symptoms have happened on the very day when he get to know robin being his son....it got very worst on TapLi marriage...and his real hard knock on the pillar in the temple in his drunken state might also be the reason

yes Mages...u r right maybe his condition bcame worse when he got hurt on his head due 2 that pillar...head injury could b the reason..as it's vry dangerous..Disapprove



 
its looks like monor injury....but it can be serious at times...brains is a very very important organ in our body...we can have transplant for any organs...but not brains....once you got hurt in the head it may become dangerous in future and at times it might cause sudden death
 
robi might be affected by the injury too...but they never show it as serious....but his attitute is showing out clearly that he is suffering a mental trauma

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswal

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 67424

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

guyyz u dnt remember robby said that this girl made him like this after mouli so its clear jonaki is brain washing robby n btw robby isnt in a gud mental condition so dnt hit him if he did sumthing bad but at the end he's anu's bro like ananya at the end feels her mistake n ask taanu to get married robby will surely support them after leap i think
 
well i feel the same too....i guess jonaki have been brainwashing him...but how did jonaki-robindo met...did she went to US....its all confusing and making no sense at all....
 
well yes whatever he will do now is not purposely but because he is suffering from a mental disorder.....like his bro anu....even robi have gone insane in love....
 
the whole family is dumb not realising that robi is suffering a mental disorder...now whatever will happen because of his obsessive compulsive disorder...after seeing tdys episode its confirm now that he is suffering from a mental disorder...a very dangerous one...he is obsessively in love with mouli now....a hatred for the world as well for taani....he is suffering within himself and noone could notice it

yeah well said Mages, Robi is suffering from  obsessive compulsive disorder. He has 2 b treated fast, atleast Anurag shud recognize Robi's condition as I don't expect anything from any other family member...Tapli shud suffer now!!!...this selfish jodi shud face a lot!!!

 
he might not need to be trated by doctors...or medicines....his disorder can be treated by love and only love....
 
obsession doesn't comes for a person....a thing...one can be obsessed with anger and rage too.....and robi is obsessed with his anger and rage...and his obsession is overpowering his mental state....


Edited by Mages - 21 January 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswal

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Joined: 03 November 2006
Posts: 7437

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Nice Observation, Mages ! Embarrassed I totally agree with u ! + Robi will get nothing by marrying Jhonaki, he is just using her ! And the same is Jhonaki doing ! she is also using him, and so do Robi !'
 
Well apart from that, I think Robi will end up with Molly ! and I hope so too... Embarrassed
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 67424

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hina-

Nice Observation, Mages ! Embarrassed I totally agree with u ! + Robi will get nothing by marrying Jhonaki, he is just using her ! And the same is Jhonaki doing ! she is also using him, and so do Robi !' 
 
thats what i mean what will robi gain by marrying jonaki aunty...nothing at all...i don't know what is going on in his mind and somewhere deep down i feel that jonaki is responsible for RoLi's breakup....
 
Well apart from that, I think Robi will end up with Molly ! and I hope so too... Embarrassed
 
even i think that too...even though i don't want it to happen...she have given robi too much pain...but the fact is robi still loves her madly...passionately...and now if he is suffering a mental trauma is also because of his unconditional love for mouli...mouli is very lucky women..a man who can go any extend for her love even have gone insane in her love...a quality which taposh can never do for her

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index