Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

what gain will robi get if he marries jonaki (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Originally posted by anuu2010

i think he wont torture jonaki he will do only when he knows she is the main culprit in seperating them .but as for now he will act good and do all things to spoil mauli's life and also taanu . i am hating this bt i want my cute robby back let this villiangiri be only in the hands of ritesh and nupur
but in taanu's case ritesh is doing evrything & maybe after tht nupur will cum into action. bcoz by marrying jonaki he cant take revenage from tani. & as anu said robi can change but he cant stop himself from loving his family. lets see wht happens.

thats what i am confused abt....ritiesh is doing for TaAnu...by marrying jonaki what does he gain...nothing....if he trying on TapLi...neither it will affect too...i guess we have to wait and watch

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

i hope too but old article said he will be the important person in taanu seperation and also will be silent villian like the hero of rajneethi(sorry i dont know about this film) . let us wait and see what cv's are going to give us

whatever will happen in future will be a torture for us...all we can do is tolerate it silently
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trendzy

Jonaki as you said is a cunning fox n even robbie has turned negetive so may be he will pair up with her to throw taani out of the house at the same time she's mauli's sister so he can make mauli realise what she has lost by marrying taposh as if he marries jonaki they would keep meeting each other now and then at some or the other family functions...........

well they can't throw taani out because she is marrying ritiesh and not anu.....to get back at TapLi...will it affect mouli....because she blabber the same dialogues i am happy with taposh and whatever i am in.....

lets wait and watch
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dollbarbie61

OMG how many...Ritesh, Nupur(doubtful), Robbie, Jonaki...this 2 R's are dangerous now....they attack Taanu...i hate this..Angry

me too hating this....well i don't put robi in this list...because robi is not negative or grey shaded...he is suffering from mental trauma...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

jonaki is going to pain robby can torture mauli as jiju

robi can never be mouli's jeeju...no matter how much he claims to hate everyone..its full evident that the guy is obsessively in love with mouli.....

Edited by Mages - 20 January 2011 at 2:33pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

I have also asked myself this same question time without number Mages and I still haven't got an answer.

because if I were him I would have waited for Taposh to die then come into muil's life like an Angel to her who was there for her when she was lonely and sad and then marry her but him marrying her sister now just does not gel well to me.

your prediction is beautiful yaar...even i wanted that to happen...whatever happening now makes no sense at all

all i can say robindo is suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder...its need to get treated before it goes into worst

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswal

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

I didn't forget that smirk/smile on both Jonaki & Taposh's face...I had suspicion even that time...now maybe it wud b some plan of Nupur,Ritesh,Jonaki,Taposh to separate Roli as here evry1 wud b benefited by this plan...let's see now.

i am sure there is a mystery needed to be solve in the robindo matter
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

guyyz u dnt remember robby said that this girl made him like this after mouli so its clear jonaki is brain washing robby n btw robby isnt in a gud mental condition so dnt hit him if he did sumthing bad but at the end he's anu's bro like ananya at the end feels her mistake n ask taanu to get married robby will surely support them after leap i think

well i feel the same too....i guess jonaki have been brainwashing him...but how did jonaki-robindo met...did she went to US....its all confusing and making no sense at all....

well yes whatever he will do now is not purposely but because he is suffering from a mental disorder.....like his bro anu....even robi have gone insane in love....

the whole family is dumb not realising that robi is suffering a mental disorder...now whatever will happen because of his obsessive compulsive disorder...after seeing tdys episode its confirm now that he is suffering from a mental disorder...a very dangerous one...he is obsessively in love with mouli now....a hatred for the world as well for taani....he is suffering within himself and noone could notice it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index