Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

what gain will robi get if he marries jonaki (Page 2)

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
jonaki is going to pain robby can torture mauli as jiju

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I have also asked myself this same question time without number Mages and I still haven't got an answer.

because if I were him I would have waited for Taposh to die then come into muil's life like an Angel to her who was there for her when she was lonely and sad and then marry her but him marrying her sister now just does not gel well to me.

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I didn't forget that smirk/smile on both Jonaki & Taposh's face...I had suspicion even that time...now maybe it wud b some plan of Nupur,Ritesh,Jonaki,Taposh to separate Roli as here evry1 wud b benefited by this plan...let's see now.
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
guyyz u dnt remember robby said that this girl made him like this after mouli so its clear jonaki is brain washing robby n btw robby isnt in a gud mental condition so dnt hit him if he did sumthing bad but at the end he's anu's bro like ananya at the end feels her mistake n ask taanu to get married robby will surely support them after leap i think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

if roby marries jonaki he can come close to mauli 's family and can execute all plans against her .he is going to use jonaki as gate pass to enter into mauli's life

i still don't understand his plan...he has hatred for taani...obsession for mouli.....and marrying jonaki...what does he want...all he does in the end is hurting himself even more...because deep down he is still the same robindo ganguly.....its hidden....

and i am sorry to say he is suffering from mental trauma....he is not a normal person...his mental state is going unstable slowly.....just like anu...he is suffering a mental trauma too....

anu's mental trauma is more on loosing memory...loosing himself...while robi's mental trauma is more on the dangerous side...obsession...anger...rage...

everyone might hate him because of what he is doing...but then whatever he is doing is not because he is grey in shades or negative....but he is suffering a mental trauma...a nervous breakdown.....

the symptoms have happened on the very day when he get to know robin being his son....it got very worst on TapLi marriage...and his real hard knock on the pillar in the temple in his drunken state might also be the reason
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
He will blackmail Moli by marrying Jonaki.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

well he will torture jonaki to take revenge from mauli. but in the end robi is actually destroying himself.

i don't think he will torture jonaki aunty....he has some other plans on his head....but i agree in the end he is destroying himself..but i can't blame him too because he is suffering with a mental trauma
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

i think he wont torture jonaki he will do only when he knows she is the main culprit in seperating them .but as for now he will act good and do all things to spoil mauli's life and also taanu . i am hating this bt i want my cute robby back let this villiangiri be only in the hands of ritesh and nupur

i completely agree yaar....he will be good and do his act silently....but more than grey shades...villain...negative...he is suffering from mental trauma....we can't blame him for what he is doing because whatever happened have affected him on his brains....he neither could forget nor move on.....he is very obsessive for mouli now....he has a rage for taani...he is suffering a nervous breakdown...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index