Tere Liye

what gain will robi get if he marries jonaki

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
i have read the article...and i felt there is no logic at all.....he wants to seek revenge fine...very fine....but by marrying jonaki what will he gain.....jonaki have nothing to do with taani....neither she is in love with taposh.....though yes she is mouli's younger useless sister.....but that too it will not affect mouli much because jonaki is a cunning fox....what will he gain by marrying jonaki....

i am just confused....

infact the current track has no logic at all.....robi's new attitute rocks...but then his revenge track make no sense at all...who does he want to revenge by using jonaki....and he will get to know soon that jonaki is masters in playing games....

he wants to revenge taani...there is no point at all because what he wants to do....riteish is doing it on his behalf...TaAnu have seperated....

marrying jonaki is useless idea it will ruin his life.....what does he want to gain by marrying jonaki...what revenge does he wants to seek and whom?...using jonaki is utter nonsense and comical....

the article stated that jonaki was the main reason for robindo-mouli love failure.....what did she do....we have seen nothing abt jonaki plotting anything rather than getting jealous.....so the mrinalini-robin issue was saazish done by jonaki....there is some mystery really....the article have given it hints

and also one hints from the past scenes.....after mouli propose taposh for marriage....he agrees...both taposh-jonaki gave each other smirk or smile.....at that point of time we too spectulate abt it.....but then robindo's heart wrenching drunk confession of how much he loves mouli makes us forget the small scenes between taposh-jonaki....i am sure it was a saazish created to break RoLi up and for nupur she gets her chance for seperating TaAnu....why i feel jonaki was the root cause of RoLi breakup

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

if roby marries jonaki he can come close to mauli 's family and can execute all plans against her .he is going to use jonaki as gate pass to enter into mauli's life

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well he will torture jonaki to take revenge from mauli. but in the end robi is actually destroying himself.
Daffodilee thumbnail
i think he wont torture jonaki he will do only when he knows she is the main culprit in seperating them .but as for now he will act good and do all things to spoil mauli's life and also taanu . i am hating this bt i want my cute robby back let this villiangiri be only in the hands of ritesh and nupur
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anuu2010

i think he wont torture jonaki he will do only when he knows she is the main culprit in seperating them .but as for now he will act good and do all things to spoil mauli's life and also taanu . i am hating this bt i want my cute robby back let this villiangiri be only in the hands of ritesh and nupur

but in taanu's case ritesh is doing evrything & maybe after tht nupur will cum into action. bcoz by marrying jonaki he cant take revenage from tani. & as anu said robi can change but he cant stop himself from loving his family. lets see wht happens.
Daffodilee thumbnail
i hope too but old article said he will be the important person in taanu seperation and also will be silent villian like the hero of rajneethi(sorry i dont know about this film) . let us wait and see what cv's are going to give us
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jonaki as you said is a cunning fox n even robbie has turned negetive so may be he will pair up with her to throw taani out of the house at the same time she's mauli's sister so he can make mauli realise what she has lost by marrying taposh as if he marries jonaki they would keep meeting each other now and then at some or the other family functions...........
Jenny_Barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG how many...Ritesh, Nupur(doubtful), Robbie, Jonaki...this 2 R's are dangerous now....they attack Taanu...i hate this..😡
Daffodilee thumbnail
jonaki is going to pain robby can torture mauli as jiju
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have also asked myself this same question time without number Mages and I still haven't got an answer.

because if I were him I would have waited for Taposh to die then come into muil's life like an Angel to her who was there for her when she was lonely and sad and then marry her but him marrying her sister now just does not gel well to me.