India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Hilarious Suhagraat (Page 6)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
@sheema di....i dont know di...but i feel we will get to see something good...becos sushaan is not going to get another SR ...so def CVs will do something...i too really hope they show something....for me it should be a nice heart to heart talk....

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@sheema di....i dont know di...but i feel we will get to see something good...becos sushaan is not going to get another SR ...so def CVs will do something...i too really hope they show something....for me it should be a nice heart to heart talk....

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar Smile 
I too want them to have a heart-to-heart discussion, that'll be a step in the right direction.Embarrassed
zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
The best moment was when Suhana fainted and after recovering, the first question she asked was " Ho gayi Suhaag Raat ?? "Big smileBig smileLOLLOLLOLTongueTongueTongueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Ambrosia

Originally posted by netri

I know what u mean . It was irritating to see Ishaaan ..... His character is like relly loopy - Doopy... There us no Constancy... He belongs in a museum. He should be ashamed of his behaviour. Lucky for him Suhana  didn't throw him out of the room / She left to sleep with BM LOL  I can understand if u r shy or nervous but he didn't know at all what he want to say to her ? I don't know what to say abt him anymore. " Kayamat was the only scene more like dialouge i liked in epi. It was disappointment beyond my wildest imagination. Ouch

Exactly my thought. Except of the "kayamat" dialogue I found the whole thing a complete waste. I was thoroughly annoyed. I mean he is so confident when it comes to defending Sonali, or shouting at Suhana but when time comes to actually say something nice to his wife he acts like dumb man! I am so disappointed.
Suhaag raat doesnt mean he needs to jump her bones lol. He couldnt even make one coherent sentence infront of his wife!ShockedShocked Now that is a bit too much..

Ambrosia I think Ishaan fans will not be happy wid u on this statementLOL

well I have not stated anything that is not true. I do get the chracter of Ishaan and how this chracter has to develop in the romance category.  But why make complete fun of him in 3 consecutive episodes? OuchOuch He couldn't even say one complete sentence!

I am fan of him since the very first episode and I'm sorry to say CV's ruined the character I very much adored.

Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

Go to top