GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

remember Guys it's a Show called SGP not a typical A B C show where one wud see only romance and no Fun..........

@Red-I would have agreed to you if they wouldnt show such a chindi SR on SGP...but after watching yesterday's episode...I feel the show has degraded and has become worse than a typical ABC episode...I mean darn the SR..who is actually excited to see someone's suhaag raat?Wacko..And that too...3 episodes...and the pace is still the same...slow..dragging and utter nonsense....The CVs have ruined both the charachters of Ishaan and Suhana.Ishaan has been reduced to a wimp and a timid person...and Suhana has been reduced to a comdey piece in the Kashyaps house....How long will the CVs ruin every Sushaan track by turning it out in a comical scene?Though you may garner laughs seeing Ishaan ghabraoing as to how to tell Suhana ILU and yada yada yada...but where IS the seriousness gone from the show?ConfusedI mean...right after the confession track,there has not been any GROW*H of any sorts in IS relationship at all!Every scene of there's turn out to be a comical one having loose ends...I am atleast not buying such cheap antics shown in the show...Dont understand why are the CVs not sticking to the storyline and introducing such wierd tracks in between..these tracks  which ofcourse are additional ones...once u read them in the article...it sounds fun..but as soon as you see it actually on TV...all the excitement goes phus...first the Suhana Masterchef track and now this SR track..gosh...SGP looks soooo OTT these days atleast to meD'ohWhere is the original SGP?Where is the original Ishaan?Ishaan is supposed to be shy..not a wimp..jab SOna paas tha..toh bahut zabaan chal raha tha Ishaan miya ka...now that Sona chapter is closed..why this sudden wimpness[sorry dont have any other word]LOL?Confused

I am maha dissapointed with the Suhagraat track thats going on right now on the show...It seems to be a neve ending trackD'oh

OMG(suhana wala)..............Shounak ji first time u have written something regarding my post and that too in a angry young man wayLOL............I know u r disappointed like all other people but never mind yaar hopefully everything will become normal in tonight's episode(serious SR)......But i seriously thought it was funny when Suhana was showing her face by picking up her ghunghatLOL.......And i only watch this show only for her as i m disappointed with Ishaan character and how he has become after Sona's entryAngry

LOL..Yeah..em a bit busy with my exams and all..come here only to read updates...but couldnt control replying here..Ishaan has toh become maha bhondu from a lonnnnnnnng time...I just pray that the cvs dont touch Suhana's charachter and make her like ishaan..Inconsistent Idiot.The thing that pisses me off is...when he had to shout at Suhana for slapping SOna and all...he did it so aaram se..matlab khulle aam..he toh became a MACHO man of sortsSleepySleepyaur ab..he is acting as if he himself is the bride and Suhana is the groomWackoI hate the CVs for spoiling Ishaan's charachter..from amatured guy...to..ughh..I don even have any particular word to replace himD'oh

tHATS wat i wrote just after ur post........They have really degraded his character................Dont worry Shounak about Ishaan and concentrate on ur Exams......Main ekala dekhta hu kaun humari(meri) suhana ko tang karta haiLOL........Best of luck for ur exams BTWBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

2 boys...hating ishaan and the CVs..LOL

and using same words...LOLLOL iam impressed....
i just completed my phsycology paper today....and i think u guys will be useful to study about how ideas and views match and all....

I know its quite funny..........As i was writing about Ishaan and CVs ,shounak wrote same thing about them..............Woh kya hai Ishaan hamari Suhana ko tang kar raha hai na isliya Hum un par apna Gussa nikal Raha haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Originally posted by netri

I know what u mean . It was irritating to see Ishaaan ..... His character is like relly loopy - Doopy... There us no Constancy... He belongs in a museum. He should be ashamed of his behaviour. Lucky for him Suhana  didn't throw him out of the room / She left to sleep with BM LOL  I can understand if u r shy or nervous but he didn't know at all what he want to say to her ? I don't know what to say abt him anymore. " Kayamat was the only scene more like dialouge i liked in epi. It was disappointment beyond my wildest imagination. Ouch

Exactly my thought. Except of the "kayamat" dialogue I found the whole thing a complete waste. I was thoroughly annoyed. I mean he is so confident when it comes to defending Sonali, or shouting at Suhana but when time comes to actually say something nice to his wife he acts like dumb man! I am so disappointed.
Suhaag raat doesnt mean he needs to jump her bones lol. He couldnt even make one coherent sentence infront of his wife!ShockedShocked Now that is a bit too much..

I agree with both of your POV. It was disappointment.

infinity00

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

@rubal...arey rubal...leave sona...its thats it for her...
i have forgotten the entire track especially the over-acting of sona...for me that track was the worst in SGP till now....but having said that...i still feel SGP is back after the confession....yes the story is not moving i agree....but still i feel engaged watching it....hope SR comes to an end by tomr...

Yes you're right I too want to forget all about the Sona track as indeed it was the worst phase of SGP. They seriously need to get the ball rolling for Ishaan and Suhaan, especially Ishaan.

julaikha

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

i have forgotten the entire track especially the over-acting of sona...for me that track was the worst in SGP till now....but having said that...i still feel SGP is back after the confession....yes the story is not moving i agree....but still i feel engaged watching it....hope SR comes to an end by tomr...

Yes you're right I too want to forget all about the Sona track as indeed it was the worst phase of SGP. They seriously need to get the ball rolling for Ishaan and Suhaan, especially Ishaan.

YeppppppppppppppppppppppppppBig smile
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Thankyou for your agreementBig smile
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Thankyou for your agreementBig smile

Letsss be friend..........U seems to be angry wid me,Am i right???LOL

julaikha Groupbie
julaikha
julaikha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
[@Red-I would have agreed to you if they wouldnt show such a chindi SR on SGP...but after watching yesterday's episode...I feel the show has degraded and has become worse than a typical ABC episode...I mean darn the SR..who is actually excited to see someone's suhaag raat?Wacko..And that too...3 episodes...and the pace is still the same...slow..dragging and utter nonsense....The CVs have ruined both the charachters of Ishaan and Suhana.Ishaan has been reduced to a wimp and a timid person...and Suhana has been reduced to a comdey piece in the Kashyaps house....How long will the CVs ruin every Sushaan track by turning it out in a comical scene?Though you may garner laughs seeing Ishaan ghabraoing as to how to tell Suhana ILU and yada yada yada...but where IS the seriousness gone from the show?ConfusedI mean...right after the confession track,there has not been any GROW*H of any sorts in IS relationship at all!Every scene of there's turn out to be a comical one having loose ends...I am atleast not buying such cheap antics shown in the show...Dont understand why are the CVs not sticking to the storyline and introducing such wierd tracks in between..these tracks  which ofcourse are additional ones...once u read them in the article...it sounds fun..but as soon as you see it actually on TV...all the excitement goes phus...first the Suhana Masterchef track and now this SR track..gosh...SGP looks soooo OTT these days atleast to meD'ohWhere is the original SGP?Where is the original Ishaan?Ishaan is supposed to be shy..not a wimp..jab SOna paas tha..toh bahut zabaan chal raha tha Ishaan miya ka...now that Sona chapter is closed..why this sudden wimpness[sorry dont have any other word]LOL?Confused

I am maha dissapointed with the Suhagraat track thats going on right now on the show...It seems to be a neve ending trackD'oh
[/QUOTE]

that's exactly my points..... i fully agree your each & every words.... i am very much dissapointed of yesterday's SR episode and lost my excitement of watching Ishaan-Suhana's SR......  

infinity00

Go to top