Sasural Genda Phool

Hilarious Suhagraat (Page 3)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

remember Guys it's a Show called SGP not a typical A B C show where one wud see only romance and no Fun..........

@Red-I would have agreed to you if they wouldnt show such a chindi SR on SGP...but after watching yesterday's episode...I feel the show has degraded and has become worse than a typical ABC episode...I mean darn the SR..who is actually excited to see someone's suhaag raat?Wacko..And that too...3 episodes...and the pace is still the same...slow..dragging and utter nonsense....The CVs have ruined both the charachters of Ishaan and Suhana.Ishaan has been reduced to a wimp and a timid person...and Suhana has been reduced to a comdey piece in the Kashyaps house....How long will the CVs ruin every Sushaan track by turning it out in a comical scene?Though you may garner laughs seeing Ishaan ghabraoing as to how to tell Suhana ILU and yada yada yada...but where IS the seriousness gone from the show?ConfusedI mean...right after the confession track,there has not been any GROW*H of any sorts in IS relationship at all!Every scene of there's turn out to be a comical one having loose ends...I am atleast not buying such cheap antics shown in the show...Dont understand why are the CVs not sticking to the storyline and introducing such wierd tracks in between..these tracks  which ofcourse are additional ones...once u read them in the article...it sounds fun..but as soon as you see it actually on TV...all the excitement goes phus...first the Suhana Masterchef track and now this SR track..gosh...SGP looks soooo OTT these days atleast to meD'ohWhere is the original SGP?Where is the original Ishaan?Ishaan is supposed to be shy..not a wimp..jab SOna paas tha..toh bahut zabaan chal raha tha Ishaan miya ka...now that Sona chapter is closed..why this sudden wimpness[sorry dont have any other word]LOL?Confused

I am maha dissapointed with the Suhagraat track thats going on right now on the show...It seems to be a neve ending trackD'oh

shounak....the confession day itself is not over yar...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

julaikha

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

remember Guys it's a Show called SGP not a typical A B C show where one wud see only romance and no Fun..........

@Red-I would have agreed to you if they wouldnt show such a chindi SR on SGP...but after watching yesterday's episode...I feel the show has degraded and has become worse than a typical ABC episode...I mean darn the SR..who is actually excited to see someone's suhaag raat?Wacko..And that too...3 episodes...and the pace is still the same...slow..dragging and utter nonsense....The CVs have ruined both the charachters of Ishaan and Suhana.Ishaan has been reduced to a wimp and a timid person...and Suhana has been reduced to a comdey piece in the Kashyaps house....How long will the CVs ruin every Sushaan track by turning it out in a comical scene?Though you may garner laughs seeing Ishaan ghabraoing as to how to tell Suhana ILU and yada yada yada...but where IS the seriousness gone from the show?ConfusedI mean...right after the confession track,there has not been any GROW*H of any sorts in IS relationship at all!Every scene of there's turn out to be a comical one having loose ends...I am atleast not buying such cheap antics shown in the show...Dont understand why are the CVs not sticking to the storyline and introducing such wierd tracks in between..these tracks  which ofcourse are additional ones...once u read them in the article...it sounds fun..but as soon as you see it actually on TV...all the excitement goes phus...first the Suhana Masterchef track and now this SR track..gosh...SGP looks soooo OTT these days atleast to meD'ohWhere is the original SGP?Where is the original Ishaan?Ishaan is supposed to be shy..not a wimp..jab SOna paas tha..toh bahut zabaan chal raha tha Ishaan miya ka...now that Sona chapter is closed..why this sudden wimpness[sorry dont have any other word]LOL?Confused

I am maha dissapointed with the Suhagraat track thats going on right now on the show...It seems to be a neve ending trackD'oh

OMG(suhana wala)..............Shounak ji first time u have written something regarding my post and that too in a angry young man wayLOL............I know u r disappointed like all other people but never mind yaar hopefully everything will become normal in tonight's episode(serious SR)......But i seriously thought it was funny when Suhana was showing her face by picking up her ghunghatLOL.......And i only watch this show only for her as i m disappointed with Ishaan character and how he has become after Sona's entryAngry

Shwets1502

Angelic_A IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_A
Angelic_A

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Qyamaat= Doomsday! ROFLROFLROFL

Very Funny indeed! ROFL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

@rubal...arey rubal...leave sona...its thats it for her...
i have forgotten the entire track especially the over-acting of sona...for me that track was the worst in SGP till now....but having said that...i still feel SGP is back after the confession....yes the story is not moving i agree....but still i feel engaged watching it....hope SR comes to an end by tomr...
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192GurpreetDShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@rubal...arey rubal...leave sona...its thats it for her...
i have forgotten the entire track especially the over-acting of sona...for me that track was the worst in SGP till now....but having said that...i still feel SGP is back after the confession....yes the story is not moving i agree....but still i feel engaged watching it....hope SR comes to an end by tomr...

Yaa Yaa forget about her(Hunar)...........If i start writing about her i can write a book on her bad actingLOL but i m seriously disappointed with Ishaan's character ..........I daily see how Ishaan(Jay) acting was in earlier episode(watch SGP from starting) and now his character is completely ruined..........Hate the cv'SAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
2 boys...hating ishaan and the CVs..LOL

and using same words...LOLLOL iam impressed....
i just completed my phsycology paper today....and i think u guys will be useful to study about how ideas and views match and all....

GurpreetD

Go to top