Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Hilarious Suhagraat (Page 2)

ritugupta Groupbie
ritugupta
ritugupta

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
but whatever the episode was one hillarious ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
everybody plannign their SR. i was thinking if they would shoe SR of daadaji adn daadijia s well ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritugupta

but whatever the episode was one hillarious ROFL
everybody plannign their SR. i was thinking if they would shoe SR of daadaji adn daadijia s well ROFLROFLROFL

Thank god once againLOL...............At least some 1 agree wid me that it was hilarious episodeBig smile...............And ya they shud have Shown DD's SRROFL
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I know what u mean . It was irritating to see Ishaaan ..... His character is like relly loopy - Doopy... There us no Constancy... He belongs in a museum. He should be ashamed of his behaviour. Lucky for him Suhana  didn't throw him out of the room / She left to sleep with BM LOL  I can understand if u r shy or nervous but he didn't know at all what he want to say to her ? I don't know what to say abt him anymore. " Kayamat was the only scene more like dialouge i liked in epi. It was disappointment beyond my wildest imagination. Ouch

Exactly my thought. Except of the "kayamat" dialogue I found the whole thing a complete waste. I was thoroughly annoyed. I mean he is so confident when it comes to defending Sonali, or shouting at Suhana but when time comes to actually say something nice to his wife he acts like dumb man! I am so disappointed.
Suhaag raat doesnt mean he needs to jump her bones lol. He couldnt even make one coherent sentence infront of his wife!ShockedShocked Now that is a bit too much..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhainfinity00YusBee

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Originally posted by netri

I know what u mean . It was irritating to see Ishaaan ..... His character is like relly loopy - Doopy... There us no Constancy... He belongs in a museum. He should be ashamed of his behaviour. Lucky for him Suhana  didn't throw him out of the room / She left to sleep with BM LOL  I can understand if u r shy or nervous but he didn't know at all what he want to say to her ? I don't know what to say abt him anymore. " Kayamat was the only scene more like dialouge i liked in epi. It was disappointment beyond my wildest imagination. Ouch

Exactly my thought. Except of the "kayamat" dialogue I found the whole thing a complete waste. I was thoroughly annoyed. I mean he is so confident when it comes to defending Sonali, or shouting at Suhana but when time comes to actually say something nice to his wife he acts like dumb man! I am so disappointed.
Suhaag raat doesnt mean he needs to jump her bones lol. He couldnt even make one coherent sentence infront of his wife!ShockedShocked Now that is a bit too much..

Ambrosia I think Ishaan fans will not be happy wid u on this statementLOL
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
ok...this is my view...

it is not a sudden change or something in ishaan...ishaan has always been like that when he has to be romantic or say something to suhana....if he was romantic...he would have told his love and have started to ignore suhana way back....but he is not that guy...he does not know to tell his love....but apart from romance..he is a matured guy...he knows his responsibilities...and he has not acted like a bhondu when it comes to other things...

yesterday i agree there was not much happening....but i would not blame only ishaan for that....doesnt suhana know about ishaan and how he is with romance...they could have easily started a conversation...but no...both are wating for something to happen....but what???

what are we expecting from them in terms of romance....ishaan saying something like shayris romantically....or catching hand or what...iam not waitng for anything...for me sushaan has a different type of romance and not this...i dont want them to look at each other...and songs...i want them to be a mature couple unlike others...

iam just waiting for them to talk...thats it...and nothing romantic...

ok this is what i wanted to tell from yesterday...and got time now...
the episode could have shown something....but thank god they showed something hilarious....and not what usually happens in SR in other shows....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

ok...this is my view...

it is not a sudden change or something in ishaan...ishaan has always been like that when he has to be romantic or say something to suhana....if he was romantic...he would have told his love and have started to ignore suhana way back....but he is not that guy...he does not know to tell his love....but apart from romance..he is a matured guy...he knows his responsibilities...and he has not acted like a bhondu when it comes to other things...

yesterday i agree there was not much happening....but i would not blame only ishaan for that....doesnt suhana know about ishaan and how he is with romance...they could have easily started a conversation...but no...both are wating for something to happen....but what???

what are we expecting from them in terms of romance....ishaan saying something like shayris romantically....or catching hand or what...iam not waitng for anything...for me sushaan has a different type of romance and not this...i dont want them to look at each other...and songs...i want them to be a mature couple unlike others...

iam just waiting for them to talk...thats it...and nothing romantic...

ok this is what i wanted to tell from yesterday...and got time now...
the episode could have shown something....but thank god they showed something hilarious....and not what usually happens in SR in other shows....

Superbbbbbbbbbbbb explanation.......Loved the last Part and which i love about this serialBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhainfinity00Ambrosia

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
thanks rubal...
i was dreading...may be ishaan will stare...suhana will stare back...ishaan will hold her hand...and etc etc...nothing like that happend till now...and hope it does not happen....thats not sushaan...sushaan is what we are seeing...2 people with their own positives and negatives....i seriously dont want ishaan to say romantic things and all...it does not suit him or suits suhana...who is trying to sharmafy....they are unique...and so their SR is not the typical one...

there is lot of possibiliy that the SR will end only tomr....and we can see a romantic SR and all...but i dont want that....

Go to top