Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

julaikha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[@Red-I would have agreed to you if they wouldnt show such a chindi SR on SGP...but after watching yesterday's episode...I feel the show has degraded and has become worse than a typical ABC episode...I mean darn the SR..who is actually excited to see someone's suhaag raat?..And that too...3 episodes...and the pace is still the same...slow..dragging and utter nonsense....The CVs have ruined both the charachters of Ishaan and Suhana.Ishaan has been reduced to a wimp and a timid person...and Suhana has been reduced to a comdey piece in the Kashyaps house....How long will the CVs ruin every Sushaan track by turning it out in a comical scene?Though you may garner laughs seeing Ishaan ghabraoing as to how to tell Suhana ILU and yada yada yada...but where IS the seriousness gone from the show?😕I mean...right after the confession track,there has not been any GROW*H of any sorts in IS relationship at all!Every scene of there's turn out to be a comical one having loose ends...I am atleast not buying such cheap antics shown in the show...Dont understand why are the CVs not sticking to the storyline and introducing such wierd tracks in between..these tracks  which ofcourse are additional ones...once u read them in the article...it sounds fun..but as soon as you see it actually on TV...all the excitement goes phus...first the Suhana Masterchef track and now this SR track..gosh...SGP looks soooo OTT these days atleast to meWhere is the original SGP?Where is the original Ishaan?Ishaan is supposed to be shy..not a wimp..jab SOna paas tha..toh bahut zabaan chal raha tha Ishaan miya ka...now that Sona chapter is closed..why this sudden wimpness[sorry dont have any other word]😆?😕

I am maha dissapointed with the Suhagraat track thats going on right now on the show...It seems to be a neve ending track
[/QUOTE]

that's exactly my points..... i fully agree your each & every words.... i am very much dissapointed of yesterday's SR episode and lost my excitement of watching Ishaan-Suhana's SR......  
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Letsss be friend..........U seems to be angry wid me,Am i right???😆

Hi Rubal. No don't worry, I am only beginning to know the forum members so I can't get angry without knowing someone. What makes you think I'm angry with you?

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Hi Rubal. No don't worry, I am only beginning to know the forum members so I can't get angry without knowing someone. What makes you think I'm angry with you?

Nahi aisa kuch  nahi hai.............On funny note if i have to give reasons i wud say u dont make any funny emotions and only give serious answers😆..........Dont mind i have habit to joke
GurpreetD thumbnail

See u dont put emotions😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

See u dont put emotions😆

What?
GurpreetD thumbnail

I mean u dont use signs like smiling face,sad face which are present on left side where u type these comments😃..................Hope u get it
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

I mean u dont use signs like smiling face,sad face which are present on left side where u type these comments😃..................Hope u get it

Yes I do thankyou.😊
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

shounak....the confession day itself is not over yar...😆

I completely agree with Shounak, since yesterday I am bit annoyed as it seems that CV,s are nervous, they dont seem to let go of the comic part of Sushan relationship and have some kind of progress in the story, SHwets I know we are still on a single day, ye din kabhi na khatum honay wala dun lagta hai😆 but why, one episode of funny bit was okey but today it would be the third day. When we say that they should have some seriousness doesnt  mean that we want ROMANTIC, cheapo stuff, not at all, Sushaan know each other quite well by now, they have been through so much, laughters, pain, emotions everything, this SR was funny in the first phase but now it seems like repition of the original SR, please they have a solid story here to tell and believe me all the young fans will have awsome Sushaan moments , but for this they have to move on with a steady pace.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@sheema di....i dont know di...but i feel we will get to see something good...becos sushaan is not going to get another SR ...so def CVs will do something...i too really hope they show something....for me it should be a nice heart to heart talk....