Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Hilarious Suhagraat

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys/Gals............

I m bak to write another post on today's episode.................Reading all other posts,I got the feeling that all people have different feelings about today's episode,some were happy (not many) and some were disappointed(lot many)......But i felt it was One of the hilarious Suhagraat one wud get to see and do remember Guys it's a Show called SGP not a typical A B C show where one wud see only romance and no Fun...........so don't worry guys They wud have romantic scenes but not like those which u people are used to see.........And one think more hilarious about today's episode It was supposed to be SR of Sushaan but i guess Inder/Rajini and Disha/Elesh were enjoying more than SushaanLOL

Do comment Guys.................................PlzzzzzzzzzLOL

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 19 January 2011 at 3:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105geethikaSinha18shelly_nairvirgo_gurlSiddhi_Shwets1502

Nirjhor105 Goldie
Nirjhor105
Nirjhor105

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I loved todays episode....though I think as they already had a funny suhag raat, this time cvs could have showed it  starting with funny then into romantic mood. I was disappointed with suhana for sleeping but can't blame her though. I would have  gotten frustrated too if my husband keep remembering lines ignoring his bride who is sitting there expectantly with all those heavy jewellary on....... I wish they show at least a romantic moment before the night end. their both SR can't be diastrous, they need some nice moment to rember too

I loved rajni/inder scene today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geethikaGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nirjhor105

I loved todays episode....though I think as they already had a funny suhag raat, this time cvs could have showed it  starting with funny then into romantic mood. I was disappointed with suhana for sleeping but can't blame her though. I would have  gotten frustrated too if my husband keep remembering lines ignoring his bride who is sitting there expectantly with all those heavy jewellary on....... I wish they show at least a romantic moment before the night end. their both SR can't be diastrous, they need some nice moment to rember too

I loved rajni/inder scene today

Thank god atleast some 1 repliedLOL...............But anyways I hope they will definitely show some romantic scenes as we need them after three depressing monthsBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
         I  was surprised that Suhana didn't  tear that paper..  Wacko  He was memorizing the lines as if he was studying for Test....Stern Smile 
      Best line i enjoyed today was when Ishaan did the literal transletion of " KAYAMAT " well, No one in their right mind call their wife " DOOMS DAY " ROFL
       It was nice to see some one was enjoying SR Disha Rajini has earned their right by yelling at Sonali...  Wink
        " DOOMS DAY  "" still cracks me up  ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105Sinha18GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I  was surprised that Suhana didn't  tear that paper..  Wacko  He was memorizing the lines as if he was studying for Test....Stern Smile 
      Best line i enjoyed today was when Ishaan did the literal transletion of " KAYAMAT " well, No one in their right mind call their wife " DOOMS DAYROFL
       It was nice to see some one was enjoying SR Disha Rajini has earned their right by yelling at Sonali...  Wink
        " DOOMS DAY  "" still cracks me up  ROFL

Yepp seriously wat a transition.........Hilarious 
bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Well I for one did not like the episode. It was really irritating to see Ishaan vacillating between lines / shayaris to say. He was more nervous than Suhaana, and that bugged me no end. For once Suhaana was really supportive as the shy bride, and Ishaan could have come into his element, but this was really disappointing for me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105YusBee

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Well I for one did not like the episode. It was really irritating to see Ishaan vacillating between lines / shayaris to say. He was more nervous than Suhaana, and that bugged me no end. For once Suhaana was really supportive as the shy bride, and Ishaan could have come into his element, but this was really disappointing for me.

You can say that it was irritating but not boring.........As there was some seriously hilarious scenes.......From some months i was not too liking Ishaan's character but i think he has come back to his innocence and shy lookBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bholabear

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

I know what u mean . It was irritating to see Ishaaan ..... His character is like relly loopy - Doopy... There us no Constancy... He belongs in a museum. He should be ashamed of his behaviour. Lucky for him Suhana  didn't throw him out of the room / She left to sleep with BM LOL  I can understand if u r shy or nervous but he didn't know at all what he want to say to her ? I don't know what to say abt him anymore. " Kayamat was the only scene more like dialouge i liked in epi. It was disappointment beyond my wildest imagination. Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaNirjhor105bholabearYusBeeAmbrosia

Go to top