Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ARJUN-ANNIE......SMOKING HOT & SIZZLING (Page 5)

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
lol, i dont like the girl who playin annie, she isnt a good actor. 
but yeah do really mind em

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishliv2laughSilentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinus

Truely said... But smoke and hot comes out of us whenever Arjun - Annie Scene is Going on

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Are u serious......smoke comes out of AA scene.....haaan mera TV jaal jaata hai....shayd  isliye..
Even mere TV ko pasand nahi aata,,,,,,,avahan jo bhi aa raha hota......
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ilneseManeet2cuteLOVE_DMGAmiiishhappygoluckymgdg_2010jaspreetm2815liv2laugh

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
the subject of this topic should be early april's fool ...   I agree with everyone...it is a joke.   Love Arjun's acting...but NUPUR....GOD SHE HAS TO GO....  SHE STILL CAN NOT ACT.  I HOPE her role is cameo role.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LOVE_DMGAmiiishliv2laughSilentsoul

anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

amazing post abantiClap
yes i like them alot!!!!, but sometime their acting is not that good while other time it is too hot for sure, for me it s a freshness to the show, i know that many many people hates them, and i understand, but i really like them and the best part is arjun is going to cry like hell when the truth will come out, by hurting anvesha who loves him alot he will get hurt to.

and arjun trying to keep anvesha from maaneet is working very well, he knows her weakness and that is him and he is using that for his action, he is useing her to get to her bro, which is very sad b/c anvesha trust him blindly, and if this trust breaks then anvesha along with maaneet will break to, and that will be cool to see b/c after this maan will amke NT and arjun life HELL and i so want to see that, what goes around comes around for sure.

but seriously their scenes are amazingly cool!
I hope this happens. They are looking good together but still I am not liking NE's acting and face expressions. She has to work on it a lot. Today when I was watching the show a thought came to my mind. What if after ditching annie, and seeing his sister in this state, Maan will blame Geet for trusting Arjun. This can create MU between Maan-Geet which can lead to the track of geets dream that they get separated after marriege.
I hope it doesn't happen but there are chances of that.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anky_1205

Originally posted by shewascool90210

amazing post abantiClap
yes i like them alot!!!!, but sometime their acting is not that good while other time it is too hot for sure, for me it s a freshness to the show, i know that many many people hates them, and i understand, but i really like them and the best part is arjun is going to cry like hell when the truth will come out, by hurting anvesha who loves him alot he will get hurt to.

and arjun trying to keep anvesha from maaneet is working very well, he knows her weakness and that is him and he is using that for his action, he is useing her to get to her bro, which is very sad b/c anvesha trust him blindly, and if this trust breaks then anvesha along with maaneet will break to, and that will be cool to see b/c after this maan will amke NT and arjun life HELL and i so want to see that, what goes around comes around for sure.

but seriously their scenes are amazingly cool!
I hope this happens. They are looking good together but still I am not liking NE's acting and face expressions. She has to work on it a lot. Today when I was watching the show a thought came to my mind. What if after ditching annie, and seeing his sister in this state, Maan will blame Geet for trusting Arjun. This can create MU between Maan-Geet which can lead to the track of geets dream that they get separated after marriege.
I hope it doesn't happen but there are chances of that.
agree she sure has to work on her expression alot b/c if that can be fix then i think everything will be cool, just she needs to fix some important stuff then all will be well, and OMG! i so don't want that to happen, maan was the man who helped geet when she went through all that pain, he loves her too much to let anything come between them maan will get to now about arjun and he will protect his wife geet along with his sister anvesha, maan really has some majore problem now, first he has to save his wife geet, his love and then his family honor and his sister repuation, OMG! i am scared now!
liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
OK everyone stop flipping out LOL LOL LOL

Maan knows Geet had a lot going on - now let is see Ermm ......Brij tried to kill her Shocked Shocked Shocked....thrice Shocked Shocked Shocked......., she landed up in hospital and almost died and almost lost the baby (stooopid doc ki daya se Angry) ........then he tried to strangle her and caused her to faint again. Ouch

Because of all this drama and hungama Maan was also pareshaan Ouch

So NE is solely to blame but yeah when her stupidity comes to fore - Maan will blame himself not Geet Ouch ......for not protecting NE better......BTW how do you protect someone who is foolish and throws herself at the first available male Dead Dead Dead.......NE has proved over and over again that she is not MSK's sister but is infact Dev's sister. Dead Dead Dead

Geet will blame herself for allowing the moron near NE and so will daadi. So in short no one will blame the other but everyone will blame themselves except one person.......NE.......because she will be so blinded by her lust that she will believe what she did was valid Dead Dead Dead

But Arjun the moron has forgotten that MSK has one weapon that he has underestimated and the weapon is called Geet. She will make sure everything is OK. But yes if they show NE marrying Arjun after forgiving him, it will be a very bad social message. Ouch

Edited by liv2laugh - 20 January 2011 at 8:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.vivacious_gurlSilentsoulswan20AnjanaYYZ

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
LOL! this thread isn't going anywhereROFL

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions... For me, Maaneet is definitely the best, but still i do somehow like AA... Yeah, i do agree that annie could do with some acting lessons, but I do really like arjun...
Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I like Arjun (Piyush) but Annie (Nikunj)Dead Their non-existent chemistry is a big headache for me Dead thank god for remotes ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Arwen... - 21 January 2011 at 3:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiish

Go to top