Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KABIR -MISHA just standing side by side is HEAVEN (Page 8)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

The show really did not need extra actors and Kabir was perfect to be Misha's love interest.
come again extra???
duh!
HE IS THE SECOND MAIN LEAD.!!Embarrassed
this was decided since the beginning  of the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurleeseunggilove

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manur

Clap
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by -Suneshine-

elizaaChill_Out_Akanksha_

Galz lets get out..she doesn't get it..

i will say it again..shauryas character was decided even before the show started..remember Vikas Gupta was gna play this role..but he didn't..and his entry was suppose to happen in episode 13...but he didn't..therefore Gautam was selected to replaise him..and if u remember even the first article about this was the 4 main lead..pia, abhay...misha and her love interst..

lol!! am nt even here.... 
i IGNORE such topics just leaving my "like"'s visible.. 
come to the miya AT!
ill advertise it in thhis thread...lol!!

elizaaa mate k jayeee .ClapThumbs Up.Claptum danye ho mate....sahi idea...sabhi miya k adde pe aooooo....
Shauryaaaa  k baat karennn..misha k baat karen....
lolxx sath mai hum bakion k bhi baat kar hi dete hain....jub zarorrat hoti hai...even they get their share of credit...EmbarrassedLOL
DEKA MIYA FANS BAHUT FAIR HAI.. no bashing....Wink

lol ninni!!! ur too much now!!ROFL
zaruri tha na anshu ke post ka advertisement!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manur

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

lol member of the week.... tongue slip, i mean finger slip..lol
and on wht basis r these chosen?LOL

I don't knowD'oh
I guess how active you are and allEmbarrassed

lol
i still cant get over my foolishness,, mont of the week!!ROFL
manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by manur

Clap

Originally posted by -Suneshine-

elizaaChill_Out_Akanksha_

Galz lets get out..she doesn't get it..

i will say it again..shauryas character was decided even before the show started..remember Vikas Gupta was gna play this role..but he didn't..and his entry was suppose to happen in episode 13...but he didn't..therefore Gautam was selected to replaise him..and if u remember even the first article about this was the 4 main lead..pia, abhay...misha and her love interst..

lol!! am nt even here.... 
i IGNORE such topics just leaving my "like"'s visible.. 
come to the miya AT!
ill advertise it in thhis thread...lol!!

elizaaa mate k jayeee .ClapThumbs Up.Claptum danye ho mate....sahi idea...sabhi miya k adde pe aooooo....
Shauryaaaa  k baat karennn..misha k baat karen....
lolxx sath mai hum bakion k bhi baat kar hi dete hain....jub zarorrat hoti hai...even they get their share of credit...EmbarrassedLOL
DEKA MIYA FANS BAHUT FAIR HAI.. no bashing....Wink

lol ninni!!! ur too much now!!ROFL
zaruri tha na anshu ke post ka advertisement!!Wink

i know yaar...U r very Clever...
chal ab buss ho gya...nahi tou tuje chane k jaad se neeche kese utarungi...ROFLSillydek kesi halat bana di iss post ne ...ROFL kitne silly question puchte hain.... SHAURYA HOT NAHI HAI...
KABIR MISHA K LOVE STORY...BHAI BEHN HAI BO..
yaan aur advertisement karen...what say...???

LOL

Meeko

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
wake up TM wake up..wid due respect to u..STOP making dese posts..ur just runing d ambience of the forum by spreading discord among the fans..
ur deeply hurting and offending MiYa fans...this is a forum meant to discuss the show...but not to demean other characters..
dude u dont like shaurya fine...bt atleast dont make repeated posts one after the other...
if u have anything suitable and non offending to say..i wud req dat u post only then..

and yes..mishka aint happening ever as lovers..!

Meeko

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

The show really did not need extra actors and Kabir was perfect to be Misha's love interest.

excuse me..i hope u realise that by posting such comments..ur encouraging bashing and destructive critiscm that is of no use to anyone..bt offends every fan of this show...
shaurya is nt an extra character..hes d second lead if u must know...!
please refrain yourself from bashing and encoraging demeaning posts!
its a req
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Though lot of discussion have been done on this there are some points that needs to be made clear.

Let's keep comparison topics away from the section. They are best place for battlefield. They lead to unnecessary arguments and disrupt the peace of the section.

There are members who like Shaurya-Misha as a pair there are members who like Kabir-Misha as a pair. N
ow that is an individual choice. If one likes/supports a pair it is not necessary others will do the same. We can't force anyone to like a pair and vice versa.

Members have difference of opinion no doubt you can't expect all the fingers of one hand to be same do you? You are free to raise your opinions not forgetting limits of decency. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal.Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member.

If you see a thread/post/comment which is offending posted by someone, you will NOT take law into your own hands to teach a lesson to that person for insulting your favorite idol. That aggravates matters more and you also become liable for action for reacting thus. Instead you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action and try our best to resolve the issue.

Topic Closed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove--sanchita--AmeresTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index