Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KABIR -MISHA just standing side by side is HEAVEN (Page 7)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by elizaa


oh btw, am too late i guess....
congratulations!!!Tongue
member of the week haan!!Wink

Lol! Aww!! So sweet! Thanks a ton!Embarrassed 
I'm just counting my hours now. Less than 12 hours, we'll get a new MOTWLOL
Gosh, I'm so gonna miss this title!

month of the week... aww.. ne ideas who it can be??
Wink

Month of the week!ROFL ROFL
I don't know who it can be, frankly. All the people coming to my mind are already done. Tanu deserves it but she's a coolbie so I don't know if she can be one. And so many people have been active this week that I really don't know. But according to me, it should be chakku. She deserves it the most. Apart from that, kiranni, madmaxine, matwamango and ka7eela are also good candidates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Listen ...I know what you mean. You want Kabir-Misha, Misha-Panchi, Kabir-Abhay scenes right? Basically, you love the old gang && you think that introducing Shaurya is a waste && hindering the screenspace that could have been used for all those scenes you prefer? That's where I disagree with you! I think the screenspace is handled just fine. And you are hating Shaurya because of this ''screenspace problem'' you face.. And that is NOT fair at all. 


i just dont like the guy playing the character shwrya

first of all..........zero chem with mish..........mish hving a crush on him doesnt even mk a sense

second........the guy JUST CANT ACT..........his character has been given such hype and he just blew it with his zero acting skills....even ANGAD acts better

thirdly.......he is shown as a good looking hunk..........and i dont find him even 1% good looking

his scenes r just a total waste........be it with mish .....with tracker..or with any1 else



so atlast u came to ur point tht u dnt ilke the guy playing shaw..
but sweetheart, like more thn 95% ppl watching him are liking him and his looks and his acting skills!Embarrassed


zero chem with mish???  go and check the miya at... ull see hw much ppl love their chemistry..

dude... mish is also a teenager,  so the OMG feelings of a teen is showing up. isnt tht supposed to be normal??

mish hving a crush on him doesnt even mk a sense??  dude... mish is also a teenager,  so the OMG feelings of a teen is showing up. isnt tht supposed to be normal??

ur pov- i dnt wish to comment, but plz  do visit their at, ull evn se hw much ppl appreciate  his acting skills

second........the guy JUST CANT ACT..........his character has been given such hype and he just blew it with his zero acting skills....even ANGAD acts better
 i dnt wish to comment again, but plz  do visit their at, ull evn se hw much ppl appreciate  his acting skills



thirdly.......he is shown as a good looking hunk..........and i dont find him even 1% good looking???
his scenes r just a total waste........be it with mish .....with tracker..or with any1 else???

are u serious?? how old are u? LOL



Edited by elizaa - 19 January 2011 at 4:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manur

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Gautam can't act and is not good looking??ROFL ROFL Joke of the week!ROFL ROFL ROFL
Anyhow on a serious note, I hope you realise that you're bashing him??


seriously!!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 1866

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
The show really did not need extra actors and Kabir was perfect to be Misha's love interest.
manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Joined: 27 October 2008
Posts: 382

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by -Suneshine-

elizaaChill_Out_Akanksha_
 
Galz lets get out..she doesn't get it..
 
i will say it again..shauryas character was decided even before the show started..remember Vikas Gupta was gna play this role..but he didn't..and his entry was suppose to happen in episode 13...but he didn't..therefore Gautam was selected to replaise him..and if u remember even the first article about this was the 4 main lead..pia, abhay...misha and her love interst..
 
 

lol!! am nt even here.... 
i IGNORE such topics just leaving my "like"'s visible.. 
come to the miya AT!
ill advertise it in thhis thread...lol!!



elizaaa mate k jayeee .ClapThumbs Up.Claptum danye ho mate....sahi idea...sabhi miya k adde pe aooooo....
Shauryaaaa  k baat karennn..misha k baat karen....
lolxx sath mai hum bakion k bhi baat kar hi dete hain....jub zarorrat hoti hai...even they get their share of credit...EmbarrassedLOL
DEKA MIYA FANS BAHUT FAIR HAI.. no bashing....Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Joined: 27 October 2008
Posts: 382

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Wink 
Originally posted by elizaa

 
so atlast u came to ur point tht u dnt ilke the guy playing shaw..
but sweetheart, like more thn 95% ppl watching him are liking him and his looks and his acting skills!Embarrassed


zero chem with mish???  go and check the miya at... ull see hw much ppl love their chemistry..

dude... mish is also a teenager,  so the OMG feelings of a teen is showing up. isnt tht supposed to be normal??

mish hving a crush on him doesnt even mk a sense??  dude... mish is also a teenager,  so the OMG feelings of a teen is showing up. isnt tht supposed to be normal??

ur pov- i dnt wish to comment, but plz  do visit their at, ull evn se hw much ppl appreciate  his acting skills

second........the guy JUST CANT ACT..........his character has been given such hype and he just blew it with his zero acting skills....even ANGAD acts better
ur pov- i dnt wish to comment, but plz  do visit their at, ull evn se hw much ppl appreciate  his acting skills



thirdly.......he is shown as a good looking hunk..........and i dont find him even 1% good looking???
his scenes r just a total waste........be it with mish .....with tracker..or with any1 else???

are u serious?? how old are u? LOL



WHAT A STYLE...TUSSE GREAT HOClap N ASSI TUADE NAAL AGREE KARDE HAAN..LOL


YAAARRRR SHAURYA IS TOTALLY PERFECT...A HOTTIE FOR OUR MISHA COOL K LIYE...
OPPOSITES ALWAYS ATTRACTS...
HAI NAA???LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by elizaa


oh btw, am too late i guess....
congratulations!!!Tongue
member of the week haan!!Wink

Lol! Aww!! So sweet! Thanks a ton!Embarrassed 
I'm just counting my hours now. Less than 12 hours, we'll get a new MOTWLOL
Gosh, I'm so gonna miss this title!

month of the week... aww.. ne ideas who it can be??
Wink

Month of the week!ROFL ROFL
I don't know who it can be, frankly. All the people coming to my mind are already done. Tanu deserves it but she's a coolbie so I don't know if she can be one. And so many people have been active this week that I really don't know. But according to me, it should be chakku. She deserves it the most. Apart from that, kiranni, madmaxine, matwamango and ka7eela are also good candidates.
lol member of the week.... tongue slip, i mean finger slip..lol
and on wht basis r these chosen?LOL

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

lol member of the week.... tongue slip, i mean finger slip..lol
and on wht basis r these chosen?LOL


I don't knowD'oh
I guess how active you are and allEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index