Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KABIR -MISHA just standing side by side is HEAVEN (Page 2)

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
LOL u prefer T scenes instead of Shaurya?
ROFL...T and her gang are just talking crap...and i always skip their scenes

Edited by -Suneshine- - 19 January 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mi-neepearlMeekoAkankshaa..Jane..

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

exactly i dont mind filler scenes as long as they r 

kabir misha.............abhay T.........tracker angad........

abhay misha..........abhay kabir .........kabir paanchi........

abhay paanchi scenes

all the above combo

that way the filler scenes will also b fun to watch

DUDE..u are wrong the show is not only made for u..so u can't just say I WANT scenes of those combos...and how weried not mentioning pia..and she is the main

others want ABhay-Pia ...Shaurya-Misha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa..Jane..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Listen ...I know what you mean. You want Kabir-Misha, Misha-Panchi, Kabir-Abhay scenes right? Basically, you love the old gang && you think that introducing Shaurya is a waste && hindering the screenspace that could have been used for all those scenes you prefer? That's where I disagree with you! I think the screenspace is handled just fine. And you are hating Shaurya because of this ''screenspace problem'' you face.. And that is NOT fair at all. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mi-neepearlMeeko-Suneshine-ashi_mania

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

Originally posted by luvarti

exactly i dont mind filler scenes as long as they r 

kabir misha.............abhay T.........tracker angad........

abhay misha..........abhay kabir .........kabir paanchi........

abhay paanchi scenes

all the above combo

that way the filler scenes will also b fun to watch

DUDE..u are wrong the show is not only made for u..so u can't just say I WANT scenes of those combos...and how weried not mentioning pia..and she is the main

others want ABhay-Pia ...Shaurya-Misha

EXACTLY! AbhIya and MiYa are the main couples ... so they will obviously get more space than the others. And the other cast ain't being ignored anyhow... We still get those scenes. And this girl is just bashing Shaurya and calling his scenes a 'torture' for no reason!? :|

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_maniaMeeko-Suneshine-

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Listen ...I know what you mean. You want Kabir-Misha, Misha-Panchi, Kabir-Abhay scenes right? Basically, you love the old gang && you think that introducing Shaurya is a waste && hindering the screenspace that could have been used for all those scenes you prefer? That's where I disagree with you! I think the screenspace is handled just fine. And you are hating Shaurya because of this ''screenspace problem'' you face.. And that is NOT fair at all. 

LOL i was wondering were pia is in her combo list...Pia is the main in this show and she wants her to not to be shown...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

EXACTLY! AbhIya and MiYa are the main couples ... so they will obviously get more space than the others. And the other cast ain't being ignored anyhow... We still get those scenes. And this girl is just bashing Shaurya and calling his scenes a 'torture' for no reason!? :|

MiYa? is the name decided for misha and shaurya?...lovely..means temple in japanese

LOL i can't realy find a reason for ehy shaurya is tortue to show?...I will prefer to watch the hot gautam than T and her gang

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

LOL i was wondering were pia is in her combo list...Pia is the main in this show and she wants her to not to be shown...

I know, right!?? It's like .. she wants the gang & she is hating the 'newcomers' for it .. And her preferred choice list doesn't even include the leads. :| But I guess she was only talking about the fillers. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suneshine-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index