KABIR -MISHA just standing side by side is HEAVEN - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I know right?? I adored Kabir today! It's like I was seeing him after years! And though, I didn't quite like the gang scene but I didn't care because we got one after so long! Hence, today of all days, saying 'Too much Shaurya, too less Kabir' is plain wrong!

oh btw, am too late i guess....
congratulations!!!😛
member of the week haan!!😉
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

DUDE..u are wrong the show is not only made for u..so u can't just say I WANT scenes of those combos...and how weried not mentioning pia..and she is the main

others want ABhay-Pia ...Shaurya-Misha

ABHIYA  r the lead sweetheart..........and they show enuf scenes of piya with the other characters

thats why i didnt mention piya

Originally posted by elizaa

oh btw, am too late i guess....
congratulations!!!😛
member of the week haan!!😉

Lol! Aww!! So sweet! Thanks a ton!😳 
I'm just counting my hours now. Less than 12 hours, we'll get a new MOTW😆
Gosh, I'm so gonna miss this title!

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Listen ...I know what you mean. You want Kabir-Misha, Misha-Panchi, Kabir-Abhay scenes right? Basically, you love the old gang && you think that introducing Shaurya is a waste && hindering the screenspace that could have been used for all those scenes you prefer? That's where I disagree with you! I think the screenspace is handled just fine. And you are hating Shaurya because of this ''screenspace problem'' you face.. And that is NOT fair at all. 

i just dont like the guy playing the character shwrya

first of all..........zero chem with mish..........mish hving a crush on him doesnt even mk a sense

second........the guy JUST CANT ACT..........his character has been given such hype and he just blew it with his zero acting skills....even ANGAD acts better

thirdly.......he is shown as a good looking hunk..........and i dont find him even 1% good looking

his scenes r just a total waste........be it with mish .....with tracker..or with any1 else

Gautam can't act and is not good looking??🤣 ðŸ¤£ Joke of the week!🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Anyhow on a serious note, I hope you realise that you're bashing him??

Lol! Aww!! So sweet! Thanks a ton!😳 
I'm just counting my hours now. Less than 12 hours, we'll get a new MOTW😆
Gosh, I'm so gonna miss this title!

month of the week... aww.. ne ideas who it can be??
😉
Originally posted by elizaa

month of the week... aww.. ne ideas who it can be??
😉

Month of the week!🤣 ðŸ¤£
I don't know who it can be, frankly. All the people coming to my mind are already done. Tanu deserves it but she's a coolbie so I don't know if she can be one. And so many people have been active this week that I really don't know. But according to me, it should be chakku. She deserves it the most. Apart from that, kiranni, madmaxine, matwamango and ka7eela are also good candidates.
Originally posted by luvarti

i just dont like the guy playing the character shwrya

first of all..........zero chem with mish..........mish hving a crush on him doesnt even mk a sense

second........the guy JUST CANT ACT..........his character has been given such hype and he just blew it with his zero acting skills....even ANGAD acts better

thirdly.......he is shown as a good looking hunk..........and i dont find him even 1% good looking

his scenes r just a total waste........be it with mish .....with tracker..or with any1 else

so atlast u came to ur point tht u dnt ilke the guy playing shaw..
but sweetheart, like more thn 95% ppl watching him are liking him and his looks and his acting skills!😳

zero chem with mish???  go and check the miya at... ull see hw much ppl love their chemistry..

dude... mish is also a teenager,  so the OMG feelings of a teen is showing up. isnt tht supposed to be normal??

mish hving a crush on him doesnt even mk a sense??  dude... mish is also a teenager,  so the OMG feelings of a teen is showing up. isnt tht supposed to be normal??

ur pov- i dnt wish to comment, but plz  do visit their at, ull evn se hw much ppl appreciate  his acting skills

i dnt wish to comment again, but plz  do visit their at, ull evn se hw much ppl appreciate  his acting skills

thirdly.......he is shown as a good looking hunk..........and i dont find him even 1% good looking???
his scenes r just a total waste........be it with mish .....with tracker..or with any1 else???

are u serious?? how old are u? ðŸ˜†

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago

Gautam can't act and is not good looking??🤣 ðŸ¤£ Joke of the week!🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Anyhow on a serious note, I hope you realise that you're bashing him??

seriously!!!
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
The show really did not need extra actors and Kabir was perfect to be Misha's love interest.