KABIR -MISHA just standing side by side is HEAVEN - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by elizaa

🀣

aahhh!! anshu... so am nt the only one!!🀣

Apparently not!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok, girls, bottomline, we don't see MishKa as couples. Btw, weren't they KaSha?? Anyhow, I like KaPiSha as friends and I really miss their scenes but I don't want either of the two to hook up and that's that. Kabir and Misha a great friends and every friendship need not have the fate of Rahul-Anjali in KKHH!
@TM: Please admit that your problem is MiYa and no MishKa and don't use T as an excuse! Anyone would anyday prefer Shaurya to that fevicolish bimbo!
Lastly, as Suneshine said, let's get out of here girls! We've put our points across! 
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

In DMG forum .. I sometimes liked her posts, since she was from the same fan group as me! πŸ˜† But then .. Everyone bashed everyone in those forums, and she got plenty of ARians at her back attacking her.. so it's fair enough, I guess. 

are u serious anshu.. discussing dmg fanclubs here......
naa meri maaa... bas karπŸ˜†

are u serious anshu.. discussing dmg fanclubs here......
naa meri maaa... bas karπŸ˜†

Ahaa, fine fine!! You want me to get banned for spamming or what? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -Suneshine-

i wasn't fan of any couples in that show actuly..
but the posts member made were quit funny and i kept readin it..and suddenly the whole bashing thing

elizaa whoot we have a at?...i'm there
ahaaan! we do!!
come come.. we shal discus hw how hot shaw is for mish. and hw she just cant resist him. and am still not over the fact tht  
't' doesnt give him any bhav!!!
anshu... i can still crack up on tht scene!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

she seem to be popular

aah! u caught the word!
OUTTTTTTTTTTT galz..i'm in the at..no one is there
Abby is gonna love us for making her topic a TOTAL hit! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Ok, girls, bottomline, we don't see MishKa as couples. Btw, weren't they KaSha?? Anyhow, I like KaPiSha as friends and I really miss their scenes but I don't want either of the two to hook up and that's that. Kabir and Misha a great friends and every friendship need not have the fate of Rahul-Anjali in KKHH!
@TM: Please admit that your problem is MiYa and no MishKa and don't use T as an excuse! Anyone would anyday prefer Shaurya to that fevicolish bimbo!
Lastly, as Suneshine said, let's get out of here girls! We've put our points across! 

yeah lets come to sensible things..
tho pia wasnt there, i saw the GANG together today!!
lol angad mish and kabir, as usual, on anothr prank on 't'!!
aahahahha!!
shaw just cldnt do it.... as said, he will take time to come in the group. col chod ke saal ho gaye..
mish and angad did it...
hw much did i miss kabeer, and am so glad to see him back today!!

yeah lets come to sensible things..
tho pia wasnt there, i saw the GANG together today!!
lol angad mish and kabir, as usual, on anothr prank on 't'!!
aahahahha!!
shaw just cldnt do it.... as said, he will take time to come in the group. col chod ke saal ho gaye..
mish and angad did it...
hw much did i miss kabeer, and am so glad to see him back today!!

I know right?? I adored Kabir today! It's like I was seeing him after years! And though, I didn't quite like the gang scene but I didn't care because we got one after so long! Hence, today of all days, saying 'Too much Shaurya, too less Kabir' is plain wrong!