Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KABIR -MISHA just standing side by side is HEAVEN

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejifilmyprincessmeawSimi_YaRaLover

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Look, I really respect your opinion but please, you're really hurting MiYa fans by this. I know you want MishKa. There are others, too but if you have a right to express your opinion then so do we. I saw your last post about Shaurya and I didn't take the trouble of commenting there so I'm doing so here. And I don't get it. What's with all the couple-comparison today? I'm sure MishKa would be popular but MiYa is also extremely popular!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988mi-neepearl--AROMAL--Meeko-Doppelganger-leeseunggilove-Suneshine-Akankshaa.ragzz.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Okay .. You strictly asked me to stay out of this place..but Abby, I'd quite like it if you accept the fact that MishKa are NOT happening!! Misha is supposed to be Shaurya's love interest .. && you are getting your hopes high for no freaking reason. And besides, not all best friends are supposed to be lovers, right? Why can't you enjoy && let others enjoy them for who they are!? 

Btw, I don't think MishKa are going to be a popular couple. If you take a look at the MiYa AT, you can find MANY people who love them .. and I see Kabir and Misha as only friends .. 'Cause that's what they are supposed to be - friends. I loved KaPi too .. but I never asked for them as a couple. It is pointless asking for MishKa when you very well know that Misha is supposed to be with Shaurya. :|

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 19 January 2011 at 2:37pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988mi-neepearl--AROMAL--Meeko-Doppelganger-leeseunggilove-Suneshine-.Jane..ragzz.

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
AGAIn..LOL MISHIKA?...thats so not happening..so stop dreaming

I'm just gna go and enjoy watching SHAURYA and misha scenes...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988mi-neepearl--AROMAL--MeekoleeseunggiloveAkankshaa..Jane..ragzz.

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manur

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Edited by elizaa - 19 January 2011 at 3:03pm
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I loved the scene misha and kabir were standing beside eachother..love their relationship as friends more than lovers...and will love to see more of kabir

But in my openion the whole show is missing something and thats to be a bit serious..i find everything very unwell showed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--AROMAL--Meeko-Suneshine-Akankshaa..Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
@TM: I know you were replying to Akku but seriously, you think Shaurya is a forced character and you're annoyed. And you'd prefer T scenes??Shocked 
Ok, according to me, though, I'm pretty fine with T and I quite like her but if anyone in this show is a forced character, then I feel it's T. She's done nothing except been used by Abhay to spite Pia. 
Now Shaurya is needed. As much as I don't want him to be one, he is a potential werewolf. Also, he is Misha's love interest. I have to say that I find his scenes with Tracker forced but I cannot his character 'forced'. So please, you're most welcome to want MishKa and T and everyone else, but no need to target Shaurya for that! It's not he who's cutting down everyone's screen space. It's the fillers. He is not to be blamed! As Lana said, the show is not being well-presented and that is the problem, not Shaurya!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--AROMAL--Meeko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index