Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What GEET Admin said about critisism on the page.

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
By GEET admin in comments under Today's new offscreen video..

Starts:

?@SABA @EVERYONE Criticism has never been an issue... Creating negativity is!!! If you say so and so is bad and you don't like this track and that - it is perfectly ok!!! Saying so and so looks like a beggar and should start begging on the ...streets IS NOT OK!!! Saying the editing is not good is OK... Saying that the editor is an imbecile is NOT OK!!! Saying that the director and CVs are idiots IS NOT OK!!! Name calling NOT DONE!!!Creating VMs and pohtoshopping pictures to reflect the spirit of the show is ok! Disfiguring pictures of actors and crew in a derogatory fashion NOT OK!!! If ALL that you can think about while you are on this page is CRIBBING, then please feel free to move on! I am sure you can find better use for your time!

PLEASE TRY AND UNDERSTAND THAT THIS SHOW RUNNING IS IN OUR BEST INTERESTS TOO!!! WE ARE NOT OUT TO SHUT THIS SHOW!!! IF THINGS ARE HAPPENING ON THE SHOW - THERE ARE A MILLION REASONS FOR IT - MOST OF WHICH CANNOT BE SHARED ON THIS FORUM! WE LOVE THIS SHOW AS MUCH AS YOU DO!

Whew!!! That was a long one!!

End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly my point... Good that GEET has mentioned this on FB page...

People need to understand that its a show after all and its all ours baby... If we love it so much so does each and every member from the cast and crew...

We have to B+ve... we haven't been disappointed till date and i'm sure we will never be disappointed in future.. But some patience is required....

With you GEET always... (aaahhh... alteration... actaully as long as I see Maan and Geet together in the same frame 😉 )
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How true..we should appreciate the efforts put in by the entire crew rather than criticising them...
please maintain the positivity and lets maintain the position of the show as well....it deserves all the applaud and appreciation!!!!
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes...I feel GEET admin made it very clear that some of thier cast and crew are getting hurt at the very crude way fans post thier feelings...
the entire unit apparenltyis very very tired with constant 6 day plus wedding shoot..all are doing the best and CVs are entirely focused on the twists...
Just look at Drasti in the coconut water video...she is so tired to even come sit for the photos..she is heaving to wear the heavy jewellery  finery last 5 days......

The admin is saying very clearly that its one thing to say an actor or track is not nice...to bash actors, CVs and Director is the limit.....
rightly said to such people to move on to other things in thier life...
Good they gave a fitting reply