tanya-karan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
just watched todays epi was oryt.....luvd it whn kt was singing πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘ best bit n thn him and yahsu together sooo sweet hope i meet sum1 lyk tht lolπŸ˜† newaiz didnt lyk the precap poor khanak (she is so good at acting) why wud sam send "sunny" to drop her off evn after noing tht he a luk a lyk of khanaks ex whts up wiv tht made me angry fort id share wiv u guys πŸ˜ƒ

im sry 2 all the guys tht luv rahul i lyk him 2 but wht a jerk tht sunny ones evn worse jus 4 money his doing tht evil!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missangel1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye i know if eel for khanak its not fare also kahank and shaan scene was sweet
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@tanya I agree
i hated sam for agreeing to send sunny with Khanak..inspite of knowing how uncomfortable she was after seeing sunny.😑.

Donno why she behaves like that...atleast she could have told I will also go with sunny..and accompany Khanak..😲

so this is her true freind ship with shaan she leaves his dearest wife khanak all aloneπŸ˜•.

I am missing khanks full smile without sandness very badly ..😭

poor khanak too much of torture yaar.😭

yashu acted very well.πŸ‘. yup ShaNak scene was so sweet..πŸ˜ƒ
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
epi was gud loved shanak scene its was so sweet and cute convo wish to c more of shanak scenes and coming to sunny and khanak convo loved yashu there her fear her turbulence of feeling were so well enacted by her .precap seems to be scary hope shaan comes to her rescue
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@tanya
agree with u.....
i dont understand y that sam sending sunny with khanak even after knowing everything that sunny is suraj look alike.....i hate sam for that....rahul jata toh acha hota....unable to watch the torture poor khanak.....very sad for her.....Yashu doing grt job shez fantastic actress...but really missing my shanak smile......itna jyada torture mujhse dekha nahi ja raha hai......i want my shanak smile back soon...
Trupti.P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Sam is d most dumb person i have seen she knows all d truth but still she is sending sunny with khanak making the poor gal more crazy. Hate rahul sry but nt sunny, rahul is a big jerk.
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeh sam bilkul pagal hai yaar...sab janne k bad bhi...poor khanak........not liking rahul 4 doing this chepo thing....