Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

I like Malaika Arora Khan on the show

sd553778 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Though she is not as famous as Madhuri, but I like her dancing, her judgement.  She is very decent on the show and I admire her for maintaining her body.  I have been seeing her since over a decade and I feel she looks more younger now than 10years back.  I love her as a judge, and I saw her in Nach Baliye as a judge.  She was so good and fair judgement.
I agree she is not getting much attention on this show because of Madhuri, i really pity of her.  Even contestants also look forward for Madhuri and Romeo scores more than Malaika score.
In the last show Madhuri special she was completely overlooked, but she maintained very decently and i really appreciate her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vickosh thumbnail
I like her judgements more tha Madhuri's and many a times more than Remo's.  Madhuri is really here to make the show more popular and getting audience.  She is so scared of saying the wrong things that her judge role is of no use.  When I see the show there is no co-relation between the performance and the scores. 
Malaika at least tries to say something that she sees wrong with the dance.  She is very decent, not very loud or rude.  Her judgements at least have  some knowledgeable info on which the contestant can improve on.
sd553778 thumbnail
I know there are more Madhuri fans here, even I am also Madhuri fan too.  but I like Malika judgement more than others.