Shakti's Ideal Punishment

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode and the SBB segments have made me really really mad at Shakti! 😡 Somehow I dont think merely going to jail is adequate punishment for him. He deserves much worse! He needs something which will make him realise the wrong of his ways, and what a gem of a wife he had whom he didnt care for.

Try as I might, I couldnt come up with the best and most suitable sazaa... So I need your help...

What do you think would be the ideal punishment for Shakti Singh?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
castration  Scissors

Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

Today's episode and the SBB segments have made me really really mad at Shakti! 😡 Somehow I dont think merely going to jail is adequate punishment for him. He deserves much worse! He needs something which will make him realise the wrong of his ways, and what a gem of a wife he had whom he didnt care for.

Try as I might, I couldnt come up with the best and most suitable sazaa... So I need your help...

Kesar, male relatives should put him in same box he used for her, with five black widow spider and and everyday add five more spider... why five they represented those five unborn kids.
lighthousepier thumbnail
He should be forced to stay married to Arushi:)
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

castration  Scissors

u r so right ..... i totally agree .... poor kesar 😭
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He should be buried alive, and without rendering him unconscious first
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Impotency. His pride to sire babies gone for good.  He can't blame anyone else for his deficiency. He never valued the babies who were gifts to him and his family.

The only thing he prides himself about besides following his father's orders without question though he does challenge them a little these days. SS will treat him like dirt after that discovery.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly speaking ,I want him to rot in jail for the rest of his existing life and think about the sins he has committed along with his evil parents. Also, I want his whole body crippled in such a way that he is unable to move even his finger.

Anu
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

castration  Scissors

🤣
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

All i want shakti to have jail and divorce from kesar.
and kesar should  move her life with someone else who care about  her and give lots of love .   
she deserves more then that.

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago