Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by priyazinta

I mean the character. It's soooo annoying how she keeps interfering in Abhay's life! It's none of her business what and who he is and whether he and Maithili had a connection. 

I even like T more than Pia. Atleast she isn't that irritating she is just obsessed with herself and boys.

Am i the only one who feels this way? I understand that she wants to research Maithili as they look a like but honestly it seems like she doesn't cares about the comparison it's more about bothering Abhay.

i agree wid u .. me  too hate pia for this .. poor abhay ..
kisi ke jazbaat se khalna achi baat nahiin ..
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

I completely agree here + he was the one who kept saving her. And evn i wud try to find out y the guy is so different whn he cud stop a car, knew the earthquake was coming etc. Evn Misha knows tht there is something abt the couple Piya and Abhay, evn she thinks they shud be together, rather than Kabir W*H Piya.
I agree with you both...If I was piya, I would be just as curious
Hate pia?????????????
Must be lovin T "tanushree".
I dont hate her. But right now, I am not liking her either.
Its none of her business, what Abhay does and what he is.
Agreed, he saved her life loads of times. But that does not mean, she starts interfering in his life.

You gotta give people some privacy ! I wonder how she would feel if Abhay started digging out who her father was, just beacuse he is 'attracted' to her.

Thats wrong, right?

Okay, if Abhay had confessed to her that he loved her or something. Then Piya has EVERY right to start digging out stuff about him. But nothing can defend what she is doing now.

I can understand curiousity. But stalking?
Edited by 0o.Leah.o0 - 13 years ago
i fully agree with u.even i find her too anoying,i know he saved her and all but i wud never interfere so much in others life specialy wen that other wants to keep distance with me.i would try to find may b  aaram se not like pia she is acting like chipko.
Come on! You can't hate a character just because she is trying to find out things about her love.She does have the right to know.And to top it off she has the same face of the person Abhay loved or is till in love with so she's bound to get curious and will want to find out although the methods she is using is wrong.
its not like that she has full rightz to knw about mithili and abhayz past as we all knw she loves him so much .............
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

LOL it is her business!
she has the right to find out about the guy she loves..she can't just ignore his past when she is like madly in love with him...
agree with u!
i love wid abhay or not, pia shouldn't have done wht she's doing... i mean she's gonna hurt abhay more than she cn imagine..... now for this she's in for serious trouble.....

my oh my!! relaxxxx 😆 u sure are a Suku hater..calm down!! if u dont know how to do constructive criticism, u shudnt make such topics!!