Posted: 13 years ago
I mean the character. It's soooo annoying how she keeps interfering in Abhay's life! It's none of her business what and who he is and whether he and Maithili had a connection. 

I even like T more than Pia. Atleast she isn't that irritating she is just obsessed with herself and boys.

Am i the only one who feels this way? I understand that she wants to research Maithili as they look a like but honestly it seems like she doesn't cares about the comparison it's more about bothering Abhay.
Edited by priyazinta - 13 years ago
LOL it is her business!
she has the right to find out about the guy she loves..she can't just ignore his past when she is like madly in love with him...
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

LOL it is her business!
she has the right to find out about the guy she loves..she can't just ignore his past when she is like madly in love with him...
Agree,
! He saved her life so she wants to know why he is saving her, accepting her accusations, saving her loved ones etc.. so she has to know why
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

LOL it is her business!
I completely agree here + he was the one who kept saving her. And evn i wud try to find out y the guy is so different whn he cud stop a car, knew the earthquake was coming etc. Evn Misha knows tht there is something abt the couple Piya and Abhay, evn she thinks they shud be together, rather than Kabir W*H Piya.
I agree with some memebrs here..
Even i will be annoying and try to find out who the one i love is and how can he do such a thing which human can't do..like stoping the tempo
@TM: Seriously! Calm down! I also hate how Pia is trying to find out the truth but let's face it, it is very much her business to know who Abhay is! She is somewhere connected to this whole AM thing and Abhay is the one who connected her to it. Ask me how and I'll be glad to let you know but I assume you already know that.
I agree, she cannot respect people's privacy. I would have also been annoyed if someone was stalking me like that.
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-'". . . . . . . . . .''~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,
. . . . . . . .. ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}...
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:'^'.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./
. . . . . . ../. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :'. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:'. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:'. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._\;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .."; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./'. . /" . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\'~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..'. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..'=-,,. . . .'. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"
. . . . . ../.'~,. . ..'-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \'~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..' ~-,
. .. '~-,_\_. . . '\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .'=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ':,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . '\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%'>--
Originally posted by priyazinta

I mean the character. It's soooo annoying how she keeps interfering in Abhay's life! It's none of her business what and who he is and whether he and Maithili had a connection. 

I even like T more than Pia. Atleast she isn't that irritating she is just obsessed with herself and boys.

Am i the only one who feels this way? I understand that she wants to research Maithili as they look a like but honestly it seems like she doesn't cares about the comparison it's more about bothering Abhay.

i fully agree .. i love pia and abhay but i  thnik she is too interfering ... and in her quest to find the truth or shall i say her curiosity .. is more impo than the feeling of another person..by wht she is doing she is bring back abhay's pain and i feel her curisity seems to be more imp that abhays pain...
she could try other means rather than this  ifeel //
they are portraying her as insensitive to  others feeling .....