India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Naina maangoing Maafi from Chintoo

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Guys Whats up? Tonguei hope "All IZZ WELL"Wink. Did you guys saw the precapLOL, god it was hilarious, hey meenu i hope u have seen itLOL, Naina trying to maango maafi from Angry young man and is practicing in front of the mirror for that. She first addresses him as Mr. KhadoosLOL, then Chintoo ji ROFLROFLROFLand then Daksh PatwardhanLOL. Iam dying to see tommorow's episode Smilehow our Naina pacifies our Chintoo ji LOLurf Dakshu urf Angry young Man. Btw i loved the scene today where Naina tries to console Aayi and BabaClap (Arey our old angry man) and how for the first time Baba lovingly keepa his hand on Naina's HeadShocked and invite her to sit with them in thier roomClap, Baba was really happy to be with Naina Tongueand i guess he has also accepted her as a daughter like VibsTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingrasriyapoojaanjalianjalilarimel22crmssaina01anna44Killer_DeviL

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Ufff,absolutely:How could I miss it??>...Though,no Daksh in precap,lekin phir bhi uska naam toh tha na!!.....LOL...Blushing...It was chooo cute!!.....I likeys it-Naina is sensible enough to say sorry for her mistakes,aur woh bhi itni desperately!!....lol....Daksh neva wanted to say sorry,remember??>...Men are egoistic!!....D'uh,chahe koi bhi ho-either it's Daksh on your tv,or a guy sitting nxt to you!!LOL....We should expect some cute moments,tomorrow;nai,I hpe she says sorry,and he accepts her,rather than daanto-fy her not to interfere in his family matters....I think tht would happen.I can't expect him to be all nyc at once,and accept the sorrys!!...lol.....
I'm loving Baba's attitude towards her-he's all sweet,now!!....I hope the remaining family members change their attitudes,too;especially,Chintu jee!!...lol...*sigh*....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crms

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I loved naina's interaction with ayi baba and how she makes them smile.. Aur rahi mafi mangne ki baat.. I think she will go to ask forgivness but will end up fighting with him.. Lol

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index