Bodyguard - Salman & Kareena-Eid NEW PIC PG-53 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nkapoor

well in comparison to biwi no.1 and dulhan hum lejaye, yes, he is not mota, but being an actor he needs to stay more thin, otherwise he looks too bulky and short

Have u Seen READY?? Have u Seen Climax fight scene where he strips his sherwani??

I guess u haven't, he is the only actor in film industry who has maintained his body from Karan-Arjun till date... he never uses steroids 2 make bulky muscles like john did in force...

If he is MOTA then i guess saare hi motey ne ithe ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Have u Seen READY?? Have u Seen Climax fight scene where he strips his sherwani??

I guess u haven't, he is the only actor in film industry who has maintained his body from Karan-Arjun till date... he never uses steroids 2 make bulky muscles like john did in force...

I have seen Ready, and I have seen the typical 'shirt stripping scene', please stop getting offended, I dun think he is 'mota' u came up with that word, but I would not classify him as thin, I think he needed to lose a lil weight, I am not saying that he is not fit or does not have a good upper body, but I am saying that he looks much better when he is thin, he was thinner in Dabang, and he looked quite good, Salman Khan has always had a very good physique, but if you look at his earlier movies he was quite thin, and with age people tend to get bulkier, but I think that in Ready he looked too bulky, hence I thought he needed to lose a lil weight, I am sure though that his weight loss is not hugely concious Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago

Salman Was MOTA in READY ??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

No, not in his last scene in Ready when he took his shirt out. Yet, now a days he looks even more leaner๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by wat_up

No, not in his last scene in Ready when he took his shirt out. Yet, now a days he looks even more leaner๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
thankyou!

sorry did not read your earlier post BB. ๐Ÿ˜Š I agree in Ready he was trim and especially that scene

sorry did not read your earlier post BB. ๐Ÿ˜Š I agree in Ready he was trim and especially that scene
I do not think so, I think he looked too bulky in Ready, his face had gained the weight also, now he is looking better,as a matter of fact I hope he gets more leaner, the leaner he gets the hotter he will look lol
Originally posted by nkapoor

I do not think so, I think he looked too bulky in Ready, his face had gained the weight also, now he is looking better,as a matter of fact I hope he gets more leaner, the leaner he gets the hotter he will look lol

well in debangg he wanted to have a certain look, but in Ready he was thinner than debanng and now hes more lean. Hes never been mota though.

well in debangg he wanted to have a certain look, but in Ready he was thinner than debanng and now hes more lean. Hes never been mota though.
I never called him 'mota' and I think he was thinner in Dabang, it was the moustache that made him look bulky
How much LEAN u Want this guy??? At 45 he is better than any HOT SHOT HUNK of 20's or 30's ๐Ÿ˜†

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

How much LEAN u Want this guy??? At 45 he is better than any HOT SHOT HUNK of 20's or 30's ๐Ÿ˜†

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

he looks thin here, but not in the rest of the movie, plus why the hell r u getting so upset? I never called him fat, geez!