Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CV's say at FB about criticism...

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
GEET 
?@EVERYONE Criticism has never been an issue... Creating negativity is!!! If you say so and so is bad and you don't like this track and that - it is perfectly ok!!! Saying so and so looks like a beggar and should start begging on the streets IS NOT OK!!! Saying the editing is not good is OK... Saying that the editor is an imbecile is NOT OK!!! Saying that the director and CVs are idiots IS NOT OK!!! Name calling NOT DONE!!!Creating VMs and pohtoshopping pictures to reflect the spirit of the show is ok! Disfiguring pictures of actors and crew in a derogatory fashion NOT OK!!! If ALL that you can think about while you are on this page is CRIBBING, then please feel free to move on! I am sure you can find better use for your time!

PLEASE TRY AND UNDERSTAND THAT THIS SHOW RUNNING IS IN OUR BEST INTERESTS TOO!!! WE ARE NOT OUT TO SHUT THIS SHOW!!! IF THINGS ARE HAPPENING ON THE SHOW - THERE ARE A MILLION REASONS FOR IT - MOST OF WHICH CANNOT BE SHARED ON THIS FORUM! WE LOVE THIS SHOW AS MUCH AS YOU DO!

----------------------------
How true..we should appreciate the efforts put in by the entire crew rather than criticising them...
please maintain the positivity and lets maintain the position of the show as well....it deserves all the applaud and appreciation!!!!

Edited by pisces_pisces - 22 January 2011 at 4:51am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loni1111joanNandita5kdg129love4maaneethuny.thebestChaudhrytmputhInnocent02serendipity2br200910iMadzsun-naaaaaaaaajustadream.Ash1991evelinedivareenaAbsoluvAmoureuxfelicitysmoak.pickachublackb28

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Exactly my point... Good that GEET has mentioned this on FB page...

People need to understand that its a show after all and its all ours baby... If we love it so much so does each and every member from the cast and crew...

We have to B+ve... we haven't been disappointed till date and i'm sure we will never be disappointed in future.. But some patience is required....

With you GEET always... (aaahhh... alteration... actaully as long as I see Maan and Geet together in the same frame Wink )

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisceshuny.thebestKinshukKiDewaniiMadzblackb28

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
once again a reminder....just so that it reaches everyone!!!
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Exactly my point... Good that GEET has mentioned this on FB page...

People need to understand that its a show after all and its all ours baby... If we love it so much so does each and every member from the cast and crew...

We have to B+ve... we haven't been disappointed till date and i'm sure we will never be disappointed in future.. But some patience is required....

With you GEET always... (aaahhh... alteration... actaully as long as I see Maan and Geet together in the same frame Wink )

i agree to each n every word of yours...:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesbr200910

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I AGREE....WITH AZMATAZZ........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing....

maaneet_pisces

justadream. IF-Sizzlerz
justadream.
justadream.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
thankss for shariingg :)
and they are 100% rightt afterall it is their showw too they lovee it as much as we do and they would never do anythingg that will affect the show in a bad way
xxxx

maaneet_pisces

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index