He is not a purush....... he is a mahapurush

Posted: 13 years ago

Yes... You heard it right!!!   πŸ˜‰ 

MSK.. The great MSK is a Mahapurush... What amazing self control... Else how the hell in the world can you explain this??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

How can he even stop at this point... That too when your lady, the beautiful bride had already given in... 😳 πŸ˜³  AWESOME CONTROL hai boss....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Geet ko kuch sikhna chahiye is mahapurush se.... Itne jaldi hathiyaar daal diye .....  πŸ˜•
Kya yaar, his bride is ready for the Kiss and yeh kuch nahi kar rah πŸ˜•
Mein to keh rahi hun, Mahapurushai chodo aur bohot sara naughty ho javo πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
aree baba, Maan ko piche say koi dhaka nahi laga sakta kya??! 🀣🀣🀣
Ya i agreeπŸ˜†
actually yaar thora bot tou banta tha is time

Originally posted by LuvScooby

Kya yaar, his bride is ready for the Kiss and yeh kuch nahi kar rah πŸ˜•
Mein to keh rahi hun, Mahapurushai chodo aur bohot sara naughty ho javo πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Seriously... at this pace i won't be surpirsed if Geet will have to remove her own Ghunghat on their SR or even better Geet and Maan swap places and Maan in Ghunghat and Geet removing it... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

aree baba, Maan ko piche say koi dhaka nahi laga sakta kya??! 🀣🀣🀣

I wish... are koi hai kya... 😳

Oye ramlal... Shamlal.. Durga prasad.... Are koi toh hamari baat suno...  😑
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Yes... You heard it right!!!   πŸ˜‰ 

MSK.. The great MSK is a Mahapurush... What amazing self control... Else how the hell in the world can you explain this??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

How can he even stop at this point... That too when your lady, the beautiful bride had already given in... 😳 πŸ˜³  AWESOME CONTROL hai boss....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Geet ko kuch sikhna chahiye is mahapurush se.... Itne jaldi hathiyaar daal diye .....  πŸ˜•

Azz dear AWWESOME post.....U hit the bullseye....Salute to the control shown by the Mahapurush....πŸ˜†...Infact v guys r loosing control looking at waste of such opportunities...πŸ˜‰...Inteha ho gayee, intezaar ki....aayee na woh kisss mere yaar ki....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sarakhan98

Ya i agreeπŸ˜†
actually yaar thora bot tou banta tha is time

Are yaar sara mat pooncho kitni baar bante bante nahi bana.... 
Aur har baar hamari madam to aankh band karke khadi ho jaati hai.. Aur yeh Miya aage badhne ka naam hi nahi lete...  πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Seriously... at this pace i won't be surpirsed if Geet will have to remove her own Ghunghat on their SR or even better Geet and Maan swap places and Maan in Ghunghat and Geet removing it... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

I think Geet's hormones are raging b/c of pregnancy, she luks completely ready for the SR πŸ˜‰
If he does more natak, I think she'll show him who's the boss in this dept πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Absoluv

Azz dear AWWESOME post.....U hit the bullseye....Salute to the control shown by the Mahapurush....πŸ˜†...Infact v guys r loosing control looking at waste of such opportunities...πŸ˜‰...Inteha ho gayee, intezaar ki....aayee na woh kisss mere yaar ki....πŸ˜†
Seriously yaar param... Har baar... everytime.... Someone had written it very nicely that everytime he come so close to Geet and shows her a lollypop and then pulls it back at the very last minute leaving the poor lady high and dry in anticipation  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†