Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

ABHAY in SEETA aur GEETA Remake with KAT AKKI (Page 6)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debo_afg

Double flop in one movie, didn't she get enough with one flop role ,that she turnt to get twise flop roles in one movieLOL

Flop only in your eyesLOL

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakura_

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by youknowme

Jesus! Why not just slap a wig on old Rishi Kapoor and put HIM in the role...I mean if you just want to be ridiculous...
C'mon Kat is obviously good for what she's good for but that doesn't make her good for everything.
This story requires the ability to emote...the ability to act and a strong personality that comes across on film!

Hell, what's next? How about a Sholay remake with Uday Chopra & Ritesh Deshmukh? Has the Hindi film industry truly come to this?
Damn, I think Rani could have really rocked this role back when she was younger but Kat...? Again, call Rishi...the chances are better.

LOL   but rishi doesn't work at the box office naa.... Wink

just kidding... i really hope they don't make the remake of sholay... i'll have to push someone off a cliff.... i love sholay....!!   Embarrassed
Correction!  They've ALREADY MADE a remake for SHOLAY LOL LOL and boy what an earth shattering remake it was LOL

Havent watched Seeta Aur Geeta so I dont know what to expect. I thought Hema Malini wasn't in the league of 'good' actresses (acting wise). I dont really know havent seen much of her movies. (My knowledge of hindi movies only goes so far Embarrassed )  Anyway, why make remake at all? It's high time industry people start THINKING!!!!!!!  The time they spend making a mediocre movie or a remake, they can spend all that thinking and writing a GOOD script!

OMG! Are you kidding me? Hemaji is one of the finest actresses in Hindi cinema. I've seen many of her films and she is a fantastic actress. Actingwise you can't even compare Katrina to her. Seeta Aur Geeta was quite a fun film,really enjoyed it. Hemaji did a brilliant job with both characters, she even won the best actress award for it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura_Nuktaacheen

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
A source told the newspaper: "This is an age-old Bollywood tradition. When Hema Malini was at her peak, Ramesh Sippy made Seeta Aur Geeta with her. Likewise when Sridevi was riding a crest of popularity, Pankuj Parasher made Chaalbaaz with her.
"Now, since Kat is the golden girl of Bollywood, a film corporation that has bought the rights for Seeta Aur Geeta is wanting to make a new version of this film with Katrina."

THIS is why they want to make this movie with KatrinaTongue
Just letting ya'll know even though you don't careWink You don't care right? Smile
Debo_Afghan IF-Dazzler
Debo_Afghan
Debo_Afghan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Double flop in one movie, didn't she get enough with one flop role ,that she turnt to get twise flop roles in one movieLOL

You mean flop in million eyesLOLBelieve me dear, deep in ur heart u will also agree with me that this girl hasnt any talent, just luck has work for her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gossipgurls-Doppelganger-ruky786

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

You mean flop in million eyesLOLBelieve me dear, deep in ur heart u will also agree with me that this girl hasnt any talent, just luck has work for her

No I don't agree with you. Sorry! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Debo_Afghan IF-Dazzler
Debo_Afghan
Debo_Afghan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

No I don't agree with you. Sorry! Tongue
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

ROFL

I don't get whats so funny? Are you ok dear?Wink

Debo_Afghan IF-Dazzler